1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hot Garbage

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by egriffin1, Apr 24, 2014.

1. egriffin1

egriffin1 Member

Somebody please tell me wtf is going on with Harden, Parsons and McHale?
    I have never seen a "SUPERSTAR" shrink like that in the playoffs. Not mentally in the game. Had the nerve to tell Fran Blineberry that you see superstars shoot %29 all the time. WTF DUDE? This is some of the worst basketball I have ever seen.

Parsons, please shut the hell up "I'M THE BEST SMALL FORWARD IN THIS SERIES!".......Shut the hell up with that ying yang talk Hollywood!

McHale, it's called a double team, try it.....It's called a pick and roll....try that too.

1 person likes this.
  2. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Bwhahaha pimpn we have some serious issues with this team. Mchale is scared to get off into Harden a33. Too stubborn to make in game adjustments. Dont know the meaning of team defense.

Exactly wth is with Harden doing, dude is playing heartless, without any will and like a straight up scrub. He won't play defense but yet have the nerve to say he is worried about their defense. How about you lead by example Superstar. He is playing scared on offense, not attacking the rim, settling for ill advised contested jumpers and turning the ball over. Can't nobody on Portland team can stop him.

I don't know wtf Parson think he is. Shut up and let your game speak for itself.

3. chandlerbang21

Harden needs to drop some lbs , develop his mid shot and take ballet / soccer lessons in offseason his footwork is garbage .

4. egriffin1

egriffin1 Member

him being a little over weight has nothing to do with him being heartless. He has a good midrange shot and no one man can stay in front of him. what we are seeing all comes down to heart and will, nothing to do with talent. The man is all NBA, you don't get that with all of those issues on the offensive end.

5. Nelly

Nelly Member

Why the hell would Chandler Parsons want to give the other team more motivation?? What an idiotic thing to to say.

6. Obito

Obito Member

Parson's is an idiot for saying what he said down 0-1. Harden is just on another level of trash & denial. Mchale, nothing new here.

7. egriffin1

egriffin1 Member

because Chandler Parsons is believing the hype and has went Hollywood on us! if it ends like this, Morey will make a big trade, mark my words.

8. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I can see what distinguishes this from other thread discussions. No wait... yeah, no. Nice thread title though.

1 person likes this.
  9. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i'm not sure he would've even been the best small forward on the celtics

10. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

I feel bad for Dwight, because he's the one the national media is gonna focus on, when in fact he's playing extremely well, 30 and 15 in the first 2 games.

This is all on Harden and McHale.

11. thedude077

thedude077 Member

They should of traded Parsons and Lin for Rondo when they had the chance. Rondo would have guarded Lillard very well and wake this team up and be 1-1 right now or maybe 2-0. 1st mistake Morey has done in his career wast not getting Rondo.

12. jscmedia

jscmedia Member

Good thread title, unfortunately. I am most disappointed in Chandler's stupid actions.

This all started this off season and his head has apparently grow to big for his game.
    Harden ? Unexplainable.

13. beybey

beybey Member

Can he guard LA?

14. thedude077

thedude077 Member

No but he would bring a lot of leadership and get hard on players to play better. That's what this team needs. Morey failed this year for not getting Rondo.

15. Jenopogi

Jenopogi Member

and if we are 0-2 with Rondo on the line-up, you will still call Morey a mistake for trading Parsons and Lin with the "chemistry" as a reason?

Hindsight vs Foresight.

16. ryebread

ryebread Member

hey, parsons is the best sf in this series! it's not like he's dumb enough to give the blazers bulletin board material and then not back it up with his play.

17. FTW Rockets FTW

I understand Chandler wants to get paid and is putting himself out there but that was a stupid comment.

As CWebb stated, you know right away that Parsons is no veteran. Just a pathetic thing to say all things considered.

18. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

LmA is killing us and you want a player who won't be guarding LmA?!?

Who is going to be your starting small forward after that trade?

What you want will kill our chemistry and remove our glue guy.

19. count_dough-ku

Parsons is just playing like crap. I don't think it's a lack of effort. He's just stinking up the joint in the last 6 quarters.

Harden is another matter entirely. Yes, he's shooting poorly, but there's something mentally not right with him in the first 2 games of the series. Especially in Game 2. It looks like he's not engaged in what's going on out there.

Go back and watch the last possession of the 3rd quarter where Bev hit that floater. Harden barely even crossed halfcourt. The team desperately needed a bucket to try to keep the game close heading into the 4th and their star player and best scorer isn't even involving himself in the offense.

You never want to accuse a player of quitting on his team, but that's what it looks like out there. I have no idea why though. It's not like they're down 0-3 and trailing by 20 in the 4th quarter. This series was still winnable had they gotten a 1-1 tie last night. But it requires your superstar to actually show up.

20. Jt29

Jt29 Member

How do u know we will be down 0-2 with rondo at pg? We can play the whatifs game, but rondo offers more than just solid floor general n one on one defence. He brings swagger, championship experience, also player leader who harden will listen to, instead of mchale.