1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hosts of 'The View' walk out during Bill O'Reilly interview

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by s land balla, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

You forgot:

3. It's a trap!

4. That's no Moon!

2. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Member
    Supporting Member

that show sucks so bad it's own hosts are walking off

3. DallasThomas

DallasThomas Member

Total cop-out post :rolleyes:

It's as if you left us all hanging on like a yo-yo.

4. Raven

Raven Member

Joy Behar is the Ann Coulter of liberalism. Sometimes I think she's actually a GOP operative trying to make progressives look bad. OK, I don't actually think she's a GOP operative, but she might as well be.

5. dmc89

dmc89 Member

Looking at it now, you'd think the event was staged on the part of ABC?

Unfortunately, like Meh said, O'Reilly is well-schooled in insinuating things by being technically correct, so he didn't allow the hosts a juicy enough statement to justify walking out thereby making it all backfire in their face.

I may be increasingly brainwashed or left of what used to be right-wing in the early 00s because of the Tea Party, but I think O'Reilly isn't as bad anymore as the rest of his colleagues on Fox and the conservative media.

6. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

7. Steve_Francis_rules

That has everything to do with the garbage they allow on Fox now and nothing to with O'Reilly.

8. justtxyank

justtxyank Member

Not really.

9. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Member

He knows what he's doing, and is passive aggressively disingenuous while also overbearing. They should have known better.

Overall, the stage was way overstocked with jackasses, so removal of a couple was no detriment.

2 people like this.
  10. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Member

OOOH, TURTLES!!!

11. thadeus

thadeus Member

He should have gone at Whoopi with one of those, what are they called, one of those falafel things.

12. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Member

Barbara Walters didn't walk out.

13. mc mark

mc mark Member

Ninja Turtles!

[​IMG]

14. Steve_Francis_rules

You think O'Reilly has really changed in the last several years on an absolute scale, not just relative to the rest of conservative media?

15. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4374058&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="http://video.foxnews.com">video.foxnews.com</a></noscript>

16. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Member

Everything you just said is complete truth. I'd rep you a thousand times if I could.

Choosing between O'Reilly and The View is truly a "pick your poison" situation.

17. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Member
    Supporting Member

I totally agree with you.

But most people associate 9/11 with Muslims. The Hi-jackers were Muslims and to be truly honest Muslims aren't depicted as good people here in the US. Do I agree with that? No, because my brother-in-law is Muslim and he's an awesome guy. The perceptions of Muslims isn't great. I feel that people that have no clue about Muslims will take matters in their own hands by having the center near the site. Is it right? No, but it's the world we live in. Why put yourself and others in that position?

There is a lot of misinformed people out there that truly have no clue about Muslims. I read an article about 5 years ago and I wish I still had the link where they spoke about how there's only like 5 movies in Hollywood that show Muslims in a positive light. I can't remember the 5 but I know Robin Hood, 13 warrior, 3 Kings, and two other movies were on the list. This article basically explain how other movies about Muslims tend to give people the wrong idea about Muslims.

If people don't read or don't really know a Muslim person, they will always have this perception that all Muslims are bad.

18. basso

basso Member
    Supporting Member

19. SunsRocketsfan

the View is a looot more annoying.. Whoopi and Beywhore make that show unbearable.. Whoopi should have stuck to acting, she was great in Ghost :)

20. MadMax

MadMax Member

You chose "Turtles"

You enter the abandoned turtle warehouse to find your uncle tied up in the corner. He screams for you to watch out. But before you can move, you're tackled by Mexican pirates. As they begin to tie you up, you realize you'll soon be "walking the plank."

THE END

1 person likes this.