1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hoping Lin is ready for Weds....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by lwlee, Apr 30, 2013.

Tags:
  1. kuku

kuku Contributing Member

Bev is a rookie too and look how he stacks up against our PF's.

Why did you left out Royce? :grin: He still occupies a spot. It makes me really depressed just to think about the situation.

If Morey ever drafts another first round softy PF, I will scream murder! :eek::eek:

2. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Bev is technically not a rookie in terms of experience IMO. He played in Ukraine which is a pretty harsh environment. I would say it helped him grow up a lot.

Royce.... Royce... Oh yea... we did have a guy on the team with that name didn't we? :p

3. QuaDouble

QuaDouble Member

That was a nice comeback in the eighties. Now nerds are everywhere, running the world and reproducing like bunnies.

4. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

WTF, do you know how long ago this was? I have watched all star wars movies in the 80s and don't know WTF you're talking about. Did you just find out about Star WArs or you are president of the fan club or something?

True, fans easily turn homers. But be careful, in terms of irrationality and ethics, American patriots win, Al Qaeda haters lose; Rockets fans win, pure Rockets haters lose; Lin homers lin, Lin haters lose.

5. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

BTW, I remember Han Solo, I remember the Jedi, I remember Darth Vadar, I remember Natalie Portman(that's more recent of course), I remember R2-D2, I remember John Williams, I remember John Lucas, I remember the force, but I'm sorry bro, your little quote I don't.

6. New

Smells pure racism. GTFO

7. seahawk

seahawk Member

Outside of Lin.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>179 days, 22 hours and 16 minutes until the Rockets decline the team option in Royce White's contract.</p>&mdash; ClutchFans.net (@clutchfans) <a href="https://twitter.com/clutchfans/status/330450427382472704">May 3, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

8. NotApollo33

NotApollo33 Member

Fukn weirdo.

9. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Well he doesnt look too "ready" for Friday either

10. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Too predictable we had a great offensive set for 2 games and most of the first qrtr and chemistry has also become weird. ****.

11. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Lin played poorly, I don't see why you have to go there. If he wants him gone he has a right to express that here.

....and he snapped