1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Trading Sengun? Stop me if you've heard me talk about this one. We're talking #Rockets LIVE right now ...

Talking Rockets - LIVE!
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

[hoopsvibe]Sam Cassell’s Five Best NBA Trash Talkers

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by tinman, Jul 31, 2007.

1. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

yeah there was a game i a few years ago twolves and warriors when i was visiting my cousin in nor cal where KG gets hit going up and no call and as clear as day: OH s*** you got to be ****ing kidding me ref!

my little nephew kept repeating that all day. we went to a restaurant that night and when the waiter was asking for our order he blurted it out. my cousins' wife was soooooooooo embarrased

2. redgoose

redgoose Contributing Member

If waving your finger back and forth counted, Motumbo would definitely be #1. Too bad they started giving him technical fouls for taunting everyone after he blocked their shot. That was straight disrespect but laughable at the same time. I'm suprised not a single person ever took a shot at him afterwards.

3. cheshire

cheshire Contributing Member

I'm surprise Shaq is not mentioned because he loves to talk it up as well.

For me, Hakeem has to be the best non-verbal trash talker. He does not need to mouth off, he just does it. Why waste words? :cool:

4. ChalupaSupreme

Are you kidding me? With those razor sharp elbows?

5. ChalupaSupreme

If you look closely.. you can see Mutombo say "DAYYYYUUMM!" right after Yao said that.

6. vunny1408

vunny1408 Contributing Member

I know Quitten is taboo on this forum but he had the best line of the finals to the mailman. "The mailman doesn't deliver on Sundays" and Malone missed the crunch time free throw. That was gold! :D

[​IMG]

7. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I forget which game it was in the 94 playoffs but I loved it when an opposing player was about to shoot free throws and Vernon Maxwell walked up to the guy standing at the line. Vernon's gums were flapping at the guy and as he was talking Vernon pulled the guys shirt tail out of his shirt. As I recall the guy missed his free throws.

8. BEXCELANT

BEXCELANT Member

I laughed when Shaq blocked a Mutumbo shot and waved his finger in Mutumbo's face!

9. ChalupaSupreme

I wish there was a clip to this..

10. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyhGUgXLZE0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyhGUgXLZE0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

11. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

12. sm0d

sm0d Contributing Member