1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Honest Request

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BigMaloe, May 9, 2015.

1. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Can we flood Harden with gifs, pictures and all the other BS we got. Im against, strongly, picking and complaining about players.

But maybe James needs to be challenged. Insta, twitter, fb etc... we need to make him mad and he should play angry and possessed.

Im the biggest Harden defender and think he is amazing. But he neeeeeds to be agressive and attack. Matt barnes talked bad to your mom. Man the **** up.

Im not conplaining about the loss because that's understandable. Austin had the game of his career, jj couldn't miss. We cant control that and its understandable.

But Attack. The closest thing to passion was t.jones on barnes and that was weak af. PLay some physical **** and take back home court in game 4

2. Juxtaposed Jolt

If Barnes talking crap to his mom didn't get him fired up, mentally, I don't think anything will.

3. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

harden wants no business with matt barnes

4. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

hoping he is waiting for mother's day...b/c the Rockets essentially ___ ____, _____ (Matt Barnes' comments)

1 person likes this.
  5. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

heartless

6. Homey the Clown

It's not that serious

7. newAge_Rockets

25 out of 130 1st place MVP votes.
    The opponent telling his mother to suck his richard.

The only thing that gets him fired up is another trip to the strip clubs. So many options out in Los Angeles.

8. BigMaloe

Its stupid.

Harden has been my favorite player since before he was a rocket. But nigha you need to man up.

We as a team are toooo timid. If that t.jones foul is all we got we are effing weeeak

9. Mr. Space City

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/emhardtAQ5Z/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

if THAT doesn't light a fire under you then nothing will.

we've seen lebron. kobe, etc go off when scrubs try to test them like that.

sunday is gonna define hardens career

10. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

Our leader can't go out there and only attempt 16 shots(most came in garbage time) and expect to win a playoff game. Mchale has to tell him to be a aggressive. It's really starting to piss me off. He looks disinterest until we are down 10-15 points. I know deandre is in the paint but you can't allow him to sit in the paint and not play defense. You need our best foul drawer to draw fouls on him.

1 person likes this.
  11. ABrooks0

ABrooks0 Member

man if he doesn't stand up for his mom after what Barnes did, idk what else will motivate this dude. austin rivers mocking harden, mann! I don't get it..if I'm Harden I would have gone all out. Not scoring, throwing some nasty fouls or something. show that you got some pissed off emotion from losing

1 person likes this.
  12. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

lol most of us just want see that fire in harden, but the dude just couldnt do it

13. BigMaloe

I swear. Im clotheslining people. Elbow drops and dropkicks. That's what we need.

14. BossHogg713

BossHogg713 Member

We really need some tougher guys on this team. Players with attitude. Bev is all we have and obviously he's not here.

15. jman7373

jman7373 Member

Have you not been watching Harden? Nothing is capable of firing him up. Nothing.

1 person likes this.
  16. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

Harden, McHale and the coaching staff really just need to reflect on this for a long time in the next 2 days about the best way to attack how LA is defending him. LA is forcing him to play a certain way that is to their benefit obviously. This is where a great coach would devise sets to get James in a good position to attack their defense. Sadly, I'm not sure McHale is capable of coming up with anything offensively or defensively.

17. GottaHaveHeart

I think the Beard is just outta gas!

18. Marteen

Marteen Member

Harden doesn't get MVP.... this will motivate him!

Barnes trash talks Harden's mom...Harden's gonna go off!

I wish there was a way to motivate him, but he who he is until he decides he wants to take over the game.

19. malakas

malakas Member

.....Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that we harrass our best player in the middle of a series when he needs to be the most focused and feel support? What kind of a clown fan are you? ...Honestly there must be something wrong with your brain.

20. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

Lol this is the guy who burned schaubs jersey