1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hoeme Depot

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by MoBalls, May 13, 2004.

1. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

Playboy seeks Home Depot women

Men's publication has eyes for No. 1 home improvement chain after spreads of Enron and Wal-Mart.
    May 13, 2004: 7:42 AM EDT

NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - Playboy is trying to find out if the young woman who helps you find a bolt at Home Depot has something else she wants to show you.

Playboy.com says it is seeking female employees of the largest home improvement chain to "shuck their orange smocks and show their hardware."

The adult men's publication has previously run pictorials of the women of collapsed energy trader Enron, the world's largest coffee chain Starbucks and the world's largest retailer Wal-Mart.

In 2003, Wal-Mart banned several men's titles, including FHM, Stuff and Maxim after receiving complaints about their content.

For those Home Depot (HD: Research, Estimates) employees interested in applying for the pictorial, Playboy.com said they can send a headshot and a full-body shot, bikini-clad or nude, a copy of a government-issued ID proving they are 18 or older, and a recent pay stub proving they are employed by Home Depot.

When contacted, Home Depot released a statement saying "the company is aware of this invitation, but does not endorse it, support it, nor are we affiliated with it in any way."

http://money.cnn.com/2004/05/13/news/fortune500/playboy_hd/index.htm?cnn=yes

My Home Depot doesnt have any hotties....:mad:

2. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

uh...I think that's true of all Home Depot's and that goes for Lowes or any home improvement store...

3. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

I ran out of bird seed this morning, so I'm stopping at the one on Chimney Rock and West Bellfort after work today. I will let you know if I see any hotties there. All I've ever seen there are coldies.

4. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

best "made you think it was a misspell but it really wasn't" title for a thread ever.

5. yipengzhao

yipengzhao Contributing Member

i mean seriously... they keep trying to get people who work for these nationwide chains.

like walmart and home depot. i just don't see anybody working there having the 3000+ dollars to throw around to get a boob job. seriously... i really wonder if any of those people actually work at those places.

6. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Well, I just returned from my Home Depot run, and I can safely say that none of the women who work at the Home Depot at Chimney Rock and West Bellfort will be appearing in the pictorial....unless Playboy decides to change the title to "The Large Women of Home Depot!" :D:D:D

7. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

The Loewsx and Home Depots over by me have a few that might qualify...Im not real sure they are all over 18 tho...
    We seem to have quiet a few youngish looking girls working at them..wonder if it is a decision based on management?...maybe the managers of these places over here are more inclined to hire girls...

however...they only work at the registers...you dont see any actually working the departments..of course...sometimes it is difficult to find anyone actually working in their departments.:(

#7 Rockets2K, May 13, 2004
    Last edited: May 13, 2004
  8. codell

codell Contributing Member

Women of Home Depot??

What's next..............Women of Denny's?

9. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Who says they pay for the surgeries themselves? :)

10. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

Home Depots are filled with these:
    [​IMG]

11. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

F'n Word man. everytime i need help in a dept. i have to walk half a mile across the damn store to find help. of course, when i find someone the typical response is, "there is someone in that dept to help you." BS, motherf*cker, why do you think i came to find you?

12. MoBalls

Because he was the first HD person you found? kidding

My Home Depot (290)......no luck.

Playboy mag is smart, they know that everytime I go to Home Depot, I get wood.

13. Preston27

Preston27 Contributing Member

BOOO!:D

14. MoBalls

this mic on ?....thump thump ......this mic on ? ;)