1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hitler Finds Out About rTexans/Patriots Game

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Major Malcontent, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Major Malcontent

Major Malcontent Contributing Member

2. JuLiO-R-

JuLiO-R- Contributing Member

Feels a week late. Would have been funnier if Hitler thought the Texans were playing the Ravens this weekend.

3. 45souf

45souf Member

LMAO...REPPED

4. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

It was "meh." Good idea, just badly executed. All the facts might be right, but when he speaks the translation doesn't go (short sentences with short translations would be good), or doesn't match his voice inflection to make it seem more believable. :eek: I LOL'd at some parts, but couldn't read others because they were removed from the screen too soon.

4/10 at best. :cool: Good idea, though.

5. speedball

speedball Contributing Member

can't believe I had to watch a commercial before this. then i had to read stuff. :mad:

6. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

I felt like it was too much text that didnt go with actual dialogue. A paragraph for 2 words actually spoken? Good Idea, A little late and too much reading for a youtube video.

Anyone who wants to try their hand at making one of these hitler vids, here is the link

http://downfall.jfedor.org/create/

7. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

At this point we're beating the horse's skeleton into bonemeal.