1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hinrich and Wells

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by fa7999, May 1, 2006.

1. fa7999

fa7999 Member

Is there any chance/possibilities that the Rockets can trade for /sign any of these two players this summer? Obviously I am not giving up on Yao or TMac.

Bonzi will look good in a Rockets uniform, and Hinrich is a lead guard who has offensive games like Mike James.

2. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Wells? Maybe. Hinrich? No way.

3. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

We might could lure Bonzi here for the MLE. I don't know why we'd want to unless there are DRASTIC changes though, because Bonzi can't shoot and we don't need more poor shooters. If we had a team full of shooters, I'd love to have a guy with his abilities on the team.

Hinrich? Not a chance in hell, but I'd kill to make it happen.

4. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Hinrich is untouchable. Don't want Bonzi.

5. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

Any chance of Wells gettting enticed by Swift? I thought they were cool back in Memphis.

6. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

yeah they were cool. i remember when bonzi was in the doghouse, stro wore his arm band with bonzi's number on it for support

7. KeepKenny

KeepKenny Contributing Member

I believe Clutch started a thread where he basically predicted Bonzi's Jerome James-like playoff performance. He's clearly playing to get paid right now. No thanks, he's shown what kind of guy he is over the years.

Hinrich is not acquirable. Usually if you want to get a young player like that, you have to trade for them BEFORE they explode in the playoffs for everyone to see.

8. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

From what I've heard, Jerry West is fed up with his team and wants to acquire a "go to guy", a guy who will finish games and is a goto superstar-type closer.

I think they would take T-Mac off our hands if the Rockets are itching to trade him away before he breaks down physically.

9. Doctor Robert

Doctor Robert Contributing Member

Hahaha.... hide the trade proposals in the NBA Dish so no one gets flamed.

Why didn't I think of that? The vultures are circling over Memphis, Tennessee.

10. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

Except, they have absolutely nothing that even remotely would compensate us for T-Mac.

The only way they get a superstar is if they get one cheap from a dumb GM (ala the Vince Carter trade). Any GM with a brain isn't handing them anything remotely close to a superstar for the stuff they have.

11. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

dear god, we already gave them Vince Young and now u want us to give them Tmac? enough already.... :p

12. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

yeah that team is in a weird situation.