1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hillary Clinton Clinches Democratic Nomination!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Deckard, Jun 6, 2016.

1. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I seem to recall from the kerfluffle about Sanders' campaign accidentally gaining access to Clinton's campaigns data, the candidates work on DNC servers. So it seems reasonable to have Clinton-specific work on the DNC server and that it wouldn't mean it has the DNC's endorsement or participation or knowledge.

It really doesn't seem to be a big deal at all. Maybe if Guccifer 2.0 is holding back on actual damaging stuff so that he could blackmail Clinton. The only bad part I see was that the DNC was vulnerable, not that anything embarrassing was released.

2. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Nothing at all embarrassing in that particular document.

3. hooroo

hooroo Member

#Guccifer2 dumped 200 pages as proof he hacked the DNC's servers

The rest...

4. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Apparently, High Septon Julian Assange is ready to proceed with indictment. But Queen Hillary Clintonannister is too well versed in the Game to let it get to that.

While I'm still reeling from the massive shock of Mossack Fonseca and it's destruction of the government of...Iceland, I'm not sure if I'm ready for an earth-shattering revelation that Assange is about to drop.

5. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Richard Armitage, Deputy Secretary of State, George Bush

6. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

[​IMG]