1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hillary Clinton 2016: Stronger Together

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by JeffB, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Amazing how all the Clinton supporters get in line when told that Russia is now trying to wage some kind of cyber war against the US, and that they are the greatest threat to the US.

Meanwhile China continues to defy international law by building naval bases in the South China Sea, imposing dubious authority over the South China Sea, and stands by their hermit ally North Korea who continues to threaten the US and its allies.

2. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I'm quite sure the US did not like Russia's government very much for generations. What's amazing is how Rojo constantly twist thing a full 180. A statement that is closer to reality is how many Trump's supporters and Trump himself now consider Russia as a friend, when traditionally the GOP consider them as a bigger threat than Dem. As for the Dem, they see Russia in about the same light as before, maybe with more concerns because of recent activities.

When I see these 180s, I think Rojo is trolling. But I have wonders many time if his mind just see things quite strangely.

3. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

4. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

@tmacfor35, I think Garner's anger and criticism is fair. But the Clinton correspondence on the editorial looks to me like standard operating procedure -- perhaps the sort of thing that's repulsive to the uninitiated (especially when its personal), but how PR teams in big corporations, and in political campaigns, and in nonprofits too all operate on a routine basis.

5. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

I was just starting this for conversation. I know both parties do it. Hilary's ship has been leaking a little bit here.

Black vote is important.

What I do find crazy right now is that she's ahead of Obama's 2008 pace in absentee ballots in the heavy Black populated areas. That's very strange.

6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Dude, the election can't be over soon enough for you. You're like in full emotional breakdown mode. Just swinging away at anything like a blind man. Ugly...

7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Rojo, is like a crackpot uncle I don't have patience to pull points out of. He's sometimes right but obfuscates the spirit of a fact into some really weird vendettas

8. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

That's probably more of the Trump effect. As a black voter I learned to like Hillary but I was always motivated to vote against Trump. A lot of family and friends have the same feelings

9. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump slapped the dogwhistle out of the collective mouths of RNC leadership and grabbed a megaphone. Most black folks hear him loud and clear. (And it sounds like the 1950s.)

10. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

11. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Charity navigator's ratings of the Clinton Foundation.

Overall Score/Rating 94.75/100 (4/4) stars
    Financial 97.50/100 (4/4) stars
    Accountability & Transparency 93.00/100 (4/4) stars

Charity navigator's ratings of the Trump Foundation.

On September 13, 2016, it came to the attention of Charity Navigator that Donald J. Trump Foundation, is the subject of an investigation by The New York Attorney General's Office according to an article titled, "New York Attorney General to Investigate Donald Trump's Nonprofit." For this reason, we have issued a The New York Times article. The nature of these allegations of illegal activity, improper conduct, or organizational mismanagement are such that Charity Navigator has issued this CN Advisory to provide donors with content that they may find useful when making their giving decisions.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  12. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

13. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Mrs. Clinton says to the FBI "let's get it out" - referring to the information on her emails. Well Mrs. Clinton, that's exactly what we are saying to you: let's get it out. As in, let's get out those 30,000 deleted emails.

14. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

As a black voter, you should realize Hillary only likes your vote. She wont give two **** about you the second you cast your vote. Im not saying you need to like Trump, but there is nothing likable about Hillary. She will do nothing about inner-city crime. She will do nothing about the animosity between blacks and cops, except get up and drone on like Obama.

15. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Yeah...we need to vote for Trump. He thinks 95% black people live in "Ghettos".

16. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

You seem to be making the same assumption that Trump and his campaign make that black voters can't research and make up their own minds based on the facts.

17. Space Ghost

The facts such as our federal government has done nothing to improve the struggles of black people since the 60's?

Republicans promise nothing.
    Democrats promise everything ... knowing they will never deliver.

18. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Whos got control of congress and senate?

19. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

I understand what you're saying and I feel that Hillary will be under a microscope from black voters during her eventual time as President. She had to work harder for the black vote during the primaries then she expected, and I believe she will have to cater to the needs of black folks if she wants to have the large majority of their votes again. I will be watching and if she does not really give a **** as you say I will gladly vote for someone else come 2020 unless the GOP pull out a candidate just as awful as Donald Trump. I just CAN NOT in good conscience willingly help Trump get elected directly or indirectly by voting for a third party. So at least for this election I'm With Her

20. Space Ghost

Typical liberal response. Blame Republicans for everything. Do democrats ever take responsibility for anything?