1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hey! It's all good, guys!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dshay7, Apr 8, 2016.

1. dshay7

dshay7 Member

I played the 2016 NBA Lottery Mock Draft on ESPN.com, and even with our 0.7% chance of winning the lottery, this happened on the 1st try!

[​IMG]

That's got to mean something, right? Surely this season wasn't a total loss....right??

By the way, I've earned the right to be sarcastic. I've been faithfully following the Rockets since 1986, and this has been a pretty disappointing year. Not the worst I've ever experienced as a Rockets fan by any means, but a pretty big let down for sure. That being said, let's keep our heads up. The season isn't over yet. And should we fail to make the playoffs, we'll press on. For those of us old enough to remember the Astros vs Mets, Oilers vs Bills, and Rockets vs Jazz, things could always be worse.

Bleeding Rockets Red for 30 years.

2 people like this.
  2. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

The Rockets are so bad we should all dye our blood blue. That'll teach them. Hey! I have a question. What's the point of this thread?

3. dshay7

dshay7 Member

Absolutely none. No point whatsoever. Kind of like a microcosm of this season. But considering that I only average 2 posts a year, and considering that it did truly happen the 1st time I played, I thought it worthwhile to share. A good omen, or something. At this point, I'll look for any false sense of hope I can get.

2 people like this.
  4. Spooner

Spooner Member

We are almost there. I don't think Bickerstaff is the problem. We just need to get rid of everyone and build around Corey Brewer and Terrence Jones. There are some good centers that no one has picked up like Andrew Bynum or Javale McGee. Maybe we could even trade for Ty Lawson from the Pacers. Think how great it would be if Howard opts in next year and we roll with this.

Jason Terry
    Corey Brewer
    Sam Dekker
    Terrence Jones
    Dwight Howard

What do you think rockets fans??

5. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

OK cool.

6. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Seems legit.

7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

repped. great response. See you next year!

8. Jontro

Jontro Member

At least we still have the best uniforms in the universe.

9. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Are you Steve Francis?

10. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Best thing about them missing the playoffs and sucking this whole season is, I stopped picking up a 6er for the games and have lost like 10 extra Lbs, thanks Tanking Rox!! :p

1 person likes this.
  11. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

can ben simmons coach?

12. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

this is awesome. think I just found a new line for my sig. Thanks Tanking Rox!! and thank YOU, Torn n Frayed. You are a model for us all. :grin:

1 person likes this.