1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hero's Hayden Pannettiere to get nude for new movie

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ToyCen428, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

Objectively, I can see her appeal, but honestly, there is something about her face that just doesn't do it for me and I can't explain what it is. And don't take that the wrong way, I'd definitely still hit it and would probably even date her, but if we are comparing her to other celebrities, I've just never seen her as uber-hot like some people do.

2. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

I was thinking the same thing! She should definitely be cast in "The Hobbit" :D

3. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Member

nothing special...moving on

4. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

She's more cute than hot, I find her face her most attractive feature. Eye of the beholder I guess.

5. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

"More cute than hot" may actually be a better way of articulating what I was trying to say. It's just that when people say she is ultra hot, I don't see it because her face seems more girl next door cute than celebrity hot to me.

6. ferrari77

ferrari77 Member

Dude, I thought I was the only one that felt that way, phew! I mean she's grown up nicely but I just can't look at her in that way or I feel icky. Same way I felt with the Olsen twins and Lindsay Lohan and the other young teenyboppers from a few years ago. I thought all that "countdown till the Olsen twins turn 18 nonsense was sickening." :eek: