1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hero's Hayden Pannettiere to get nude for new movie

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ToyCen428, Jun 30, 2009.

1. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20288724,00.html

Hayden Panettiere isn't afraid to bare it all – at least not on set.

"If I can't flaunt it at 20, come on!" Panettiere said while promoting her new film I Love You, Beth Cooper, in theaters July 10. "I mean I might as well show it now."

In the movie, Panettiere plays unattainable Beth Cooper, a high school cheerleader and the object of dorky Denis Cooverman's (played by Paul Rust) affection, and in one locker room scene, the actress drops her towel.

"It didn't bother me much," Panettiere said of shooting the "reveal." "I think when the person who's doing it gets all uncomfortable and shy, then it's other people around who get more uncomfortable because they're uncomfortable. I mean I was fine – everyone was really professional."

Even so, Panettiere said she still deals with body image issues.

"The older I get, the more comfortable I get with it," she added, "but I still have my days where I don't feel great ... and I'm having my fat day where I have to put something baggy on and sweatpants. Or just with the way people perceive me. I have plenty of insecurities."

But she tries to maintain a healthy lifestyle, she said. "I have the body that I have and that's not going to change," she said. "I try to stay as healthy as I can."

Panettiere now is gearing up for season four of Heroes, which returns to NBC in late September.

2. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Member

i think that was shown during the trailers

now if anything is actually shown in the movie its going to have people like me going to go see it multiple times

obligatory pic
    [​IMG]

3. rhino17

rhino17 Member

damn, I wanna see

4. finalsbound

finalsbound Member

Just wait for the MetaCafe clip of her t***, don't pay money to see that movie. It looks so incredibly terrible.

1 person likes this.
  5. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Member

moes?

6. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

nope... also she googles for naked pics of Scarlett all the time.

7. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Member

finals?

8. fmullegun

fmullegun Contributing Member

I doubt it is gonna show anything. They hyped sandra bullock getting naked and she only showed a flabby stomach.

9. Mr. Brightside

I saw pictures of model Agyness Deyn nude in a recent art magazine spread online. Oh my!

10. finalsbound

finalsbound Member

Uh yeah...I just read the first line of the article again. So she's not afraid to bare it all..."on set?" So the people on the set saw her naked. So what. That is not newsworthy. They put out a misleading press release to try and drum up excitement over their crappy movie. It's sad that it will probably work, and some people will go see it expecting nudity. ---> Ha ha!

11. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

Same thing I was thinking. This is a movie based primarily for young teenagers. I doubt they are going to just throw some Hayden nudity in it.

12. Kam

Kam Member

This movie is based off a book.

13. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

14. worzel gummidge

15. Legend Killer

Legend Killer Member

I'll just watch it online and forward it to the nude scene and put it on pause for a while.

16. chonox

chonox Member

a while? I think your giving yourself too much credit here, doubt you'd last more than 1 minute :cool:

17. Microfridge

Microfridge Member

This thread is useless without more pics.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  18. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Its not hard to gig those flat chested dime a dozen blondes man. Whats the appeal? Usually I am on board with anything but she never tickled my fancy.

19. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Member
    Supporting Member

I still can't get over the fact that she's the little girl from Remember the Titans. I have a very hard (yeah, I know) time ogling her knowing that. I never watched Heroes, so the only output I know of her is from that movie.

Still, having said that, I would have no objections to seeing her naked.

20. Legend Killer

Legend Killer Member

Hell yeah, for a while. I gots some stamina son, just ask your girl. :p