1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Heroes - TV Show

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DaDakota, Oct 10, 2006.

1. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

Not to mention it looks like parkman gets mortally wounded in the next episode

2. CharlieMurphy

CharlieMurphy Contributing Member

Who's DA? Did you mean D.L.? It looks like he might make it out alive in the season finale, or at least that's what I hope. Besides they should let Peter absorb his powers first!

3. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

DL isn't dead, yet. They showed him with Nikki, Micah and Molly outside the building. And it did look like Parkman had a pretty bad wound (some speculation on that, but spoilered to protect the innocent)
    I think HRG shoots Parkman, and he sees it as a double cross. I read were Greg Grunberg said we will see the reasons behind his characters attitude change, in the finale. My guess is he gets shot by HRG and doesn't really appreciate it. I vaguely remember somewhat that he alludes to that in the future episode

And the Linderman death was pretty cool.

4. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

I can't remember for sure, but didn't we see Eric Roberts in the "future" episode? How can that be if HRG killed him in this episode? It's not like Hiro changed the timeline in regards to HRG/Ted/Parkman looking for the tracking system.

5. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Great episode last nite. Man Linderman's death was pretty brutal.

Can't wait for next week!

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Yeah, DL....sorry.

DD

7. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

No sh*t...b*tch...;)

Well, great episode and I can't wait for the finale...Sylar is a bad mofo...? why didn't ted just use his nuclear powers when he crashed? Was the truck lined with led?

Linderman dying was awesome...DL, well, maybe he's dead...out of the two, Jessica is so much hotter than Niki, I guess its because she's crazy....HRG getting his boss was awesome...Mohinder trying to protect the girl is pretty cool, but wouldn' they want to use her for good vs. evil...

My theory is that Peter knows Sylar has Ted's ability and then chooses to be the bomb to eliminate Sylar, knowing he can regenerate....

btw, Claire has a J-Lo booty...I'm just saying...

8. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

New Comic up here

9. B

B Contributing Member

Artwork seems different on this one. Can't wait to read the conclusion on this story, though I'd like to see Hana more in season 2.

For those of you that didn't follow Hana's storyline, she was going to be the anti-Micah for the vote. She was determined to stop Linderman's candidate from winning the election.

10. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

A few things I gathered from the episode last night. Hiro's dad, Linderman and Pettrelli Sr. worked together in the past. Hiro's dad gave a similar speech to him that Linderman gave to Nathan. I can't wait for next weeks finale becaus eI really don't have a clue how they are going to end it. I have several things that are possible but I have no idea what they will actually do.

As for Hanna, I really wish we could see the comic before the episode next week. That might tell us if the stuff from the future episode could really be changed. (She was alive in the future episode and was killed by Parkman in HRG's place). If she dies in the comic (not that she will) then things in the future may be different.

11. BiGGieStuFF

12. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

13. D-Lite

D-Lite Contributing Member

Yea in an episode a while back.. i think it was about Claire and where she came from [a lot of it was in black and white] they showed Hiro's Dad, HRG, and HRG's boss together on that rooftop where every scene is filmed..

they also showed a young hiro in that episode

14. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Ted really doesn't want to hurt people. When he was arrested, he was telling them to get him a concrete cell lined with lead. Peter and Claire had just told him about Sylar when he got captured. He didn't know what he looked like and probably didn't realize it was Sylar until it was too late.

15. CharlieMurphy

CharlieMurphy Contributing Member

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but the first season of Heroes is set to be released on DVD on August 28th. You guys already know I'm going to be one of the first people to pre-order it. Who's with me?!?

[​IMG]

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7322

16. BiGGieStuFF

Well since the future hasn't been altered yet I don't think DL and Parkman should live.

DL shouldn't die until Sylar kills him because in the future he had his phase shifting powers.

Parkman looked hurt pretty bad so if he dies that should mean something was altered.

17. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

It's on MFERS.

Peter better whoop some ass and not let some shard of glass implanted in the back of his noggin stop him for gettin medieval on Sylar's anus.

Hiro needs to use his Hattori Hanzo blade and serve up a can of whoop ass.

Ando needs to sit back and watch more Jessica/niki p*rn.

Mohinder needs to shave and stop being such a douche.

Micah needs to die. He's annoying and a brat. I hope he gets the sasser worm.

Jessica/nikki needs to wear less and kick more ass.

DL needs to fix his lisp/speech impediment.

Nathan needs to grow some cojones.

Parkman needs to shut up and stop being so whiney.

And most of all, Sylar needs the top of his head sliced open. While they are at it, they need to slice his other head open too.

Here's to the hope of a great season ending finale.

Cheers!

18. BiGGieStuFF

Someone scarier than sylar? I can't wait to find out. Maybe it's not claire's powers that save the world but the effect she is apparently having on nathan's conscious. Her being alive affects nathan but then again that timeline should have changed the minute Peter saved her the first time. So maybe she needs to be saved one more time?

Interesting how things are unravelling but then again more questions come around too.

19. BiGGieStuFF

10 mins left and it's on commercials!! damn it!! long rockets off-season and it's gonna be a long heroes' off-season too.

20. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Man that was a weak ass fight. A few punches. WTF man!!! I waited all season FOR THAT????