1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Heroes Season 2

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Locke, Sep 24, 2007.

1. orbb

orbb Member

eh...he's NEVER going to go wild. book it :mad:

2. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

I guess it was inevitable to get back to the Maya et Alejandro stuff. At least we got rid of one of them tonight. Two will die next week. Not sure who I am expecting it to be. My gues sis that it will be Micah/Nikki/Monica one of the three at the hands of the "thugs" but possibly brought back by Mohinder. Not sure of the other, maybe Maya by Sylar (at least I can hope).

#482 Castor27, Nov 26, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2007
  3. Bobblehead

Bobblehead Member

I cringe everytime I see Miya and have to listen to her annoying accent and Spanish. Kill her...please!!!

4. Rocket G

Rocket G Member

This show...

They showed in the preview for next week's episode that Sylar is shooting up a vial of Claire's blood that Suresh was taking to NO to heal Jessiginikki.

So then wtf was the point of focusing all of season 1 on saving Claire's power from ****ing Sylar.

My guess is that Molly & Maya bite it next week.

If Sylar gets Claire's power I'm done with this show. They might as well let Peter and Sylar battle again, one wins and end the ****ing show.

5. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

Using Claire's blood doesn't give you her power it just heals you from whatever you are currently suffering from. Just like taking aspirin cures you from a headache. Taking it doesn't give you a cure for every headache you're going to get the rest of your life. In Sylars case he'll probably get cured of whatever is keeping him from using his powers (The Shanti virus?)

6. Rocket G

Rocket G Member

But HRG was DEAD and came back, not diseased temporarily.

And blood cells reproduce...

Logic is not the show's strength. Example - Peter can read minds. Okay, WHY NOT READ ADAM'S and see who was telling the truth?

7. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Member

UGH! Maya!! down with her!! I didn't mind alejandro so much. I quickly realized that he was just being a responsible brother and tried to fix his stupid sister's mistakes.

Did Mohinder not meet up with Nikki after all? why would Suresh even go anywhere near Sylar with the viles of claire's blood? I guess he doesn't know that Sylar doesn't have his powers but still. A bit illogical to me.

I figured Hiro would explain a bit more to Peter before attacking. Didn't really make a good attempt to explain things.

show was decent but I think it took a step back. I guess mostly becuase I really hate Maya's character. Her gullibility drives me totally batcrazy and makes me hate each show she is in.

8. Cannonball

Cannonball Member

Or . . . why does Hiro feel the need to take out Adam now with Peter serving as his body guard. Just go back a few days and do it then.

9. Nero

Nero Member

Uncomfortable question:

Many of us think DL is not gone for good.

Claire's blood brought HRG back from the dead.

What if.. ew.. what if.. Nikki, or someone, took some of Claire's blood and pumped it into DL's 4-month-old corpse?

Might be a great way to create the next awesome new villain...

10. count_dough-ku

Heroes: Chapter 3 - Pet Semetary :D

11. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

How do you know he hasn't done this? Peter may be trying to use Adam to create a cure...which would be stupid as i would be very careful with regenerative tissue and deadly virus's.

12. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

His power is to steal powers
    and it seems like he did it by some sort of infusion of the victim's
    genetic material. . . .so the blood may activate the power
    but
    it might also . . allow him to copy it as well

Rocket River

13. Jebus

Jebus Member

yeah, and if he got shot again, he'd die again, he wouldn't heal again.

and not to bring too much reality to the table here, but blood cells certainly DO NOT reproduce. They are terminally differentiated. Red blood cells don't have any genetic material. In fact, they don't even have nuclei, which is why they can't reproduce. Of course there are other cell types in blood which would have DNA in them, but those don't reproduce either.

Anyway, real life science shouldn't even be in the realm of discussion here. The point is that Sylar doesn't get powers by absorbing genetic material or tissue or anything like that. He gets them by finding out how they "work". Like taking apart a watch.

14. JumpMan

JumpMan Member
    Supporting Member

Just don't understand why they feel obligated to give everyone screen time... The Michah/Monica/Nikki storyline is a waste of time... The Sylar/Maya/Alejandro storyline could have been something if the twins had more impactful powers, especially Alejandro's, however, it is the storyline with the least amount holes... Which says a lot about how this chapter is coming to close...

15. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Member

Sylar is a bad mofo...Agreed that the storyline could be much better...So, claire is about to go public? That's ghey...

Monica is fine, but that storyline sucks too...I do like the Adam/Peter story and can't wait for next week...

So, sorry if it's been asked, they said it was the finale...Like until next year or until the writer's strike is over...

16. professorjay

professorjay Member

Decent episode. Much better then the majority of the season, but disappointing compared to the previous 2. Some stuff is corny: Adam letting that woman go so he could bait her into picking up a gun and then shooting her was obvious to everyone except Peter. Same w/ Hiro attacking Peter. He tells him it's to avenge his father's death, but neglects to add THAT ADAM WANTED TO UNLEASH THE VIRUS IN THE PAST. How convenient he doesn't mention that major fact, so Peter still has no idea. Like someone else said, the gullibility of the sister wondertwin is also grating.

I'm thankful the pace has picked up, and it was a cliffhanger ending typical of season one, but the little details are annoying. And I agree the Sylar/Maya and Micah/Niki/etc storylines are boring.

17. Storm Surge

Storm Surge Rookie

sylar would have to eat claire's brain or somthing like that to get the power

18. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

Mohinder is such an idiot that I almost find it difficult to watch the show any more.

Not only did he not kill Sylar when he had the chance, kills Bennet, works for the company, now he's going to end up giving Sylar the regenerative blood and give him is powers back.

Good job killing what is assured to be many innocent people. Dick.

19. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Member

This show depends on too many plotholes to get their story going...which is a pretty bad sign.

20. Surfguy

Surfguy Member

Did anyone see that the next show is the season finale? That sucks! So, when's the next new episode going to be? October 13, 2008?

Heroes my ass! Zeroes is about to fly off my radar completely. lol

I guess that damn writers' strike is to blame. If they can't settle their bs differences soon, then just cancel all of it. F*ck it! Continuity will be lost and we won't care if the strike continues for a long time. Bring in the scab writers so we can get back to work with scab spin-off storylines. Then, the real writers will have to repair the damage. Yea...better get back to work! lol. Maybe Clutchfans can write some Hero episodes eh? I call for a committee!

Supporting article: http://www.buddytv.com/articles/heroes/heroes-season-2-finale-coming-13312.aspx

#500 Surfguy, Nov 27, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2007