1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Heroes Season 2

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Locke, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

1) They are reunited in the Season 1 Finale. They are together in the end after Peter explodes.

2) Molly. She was the girl in the earlier episode where Parkman finds her in the house where Sylar killed her parents. She has the ability to track people

3) She is not gone they just didn't show her storyline in this episode.

You really need to make sure you finish season 1. there are a lot of details you will miss if you don;t go back and watch them.

2. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

Yep but that thread was still waiting to be sorted when this one started, so no on e could post in it.

3. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

I rather enjoyed last nite's episode. Think it layed the ground work for what was coming this season and I think it looks fairly intresting.

What are people not liking about this episode? Just curious

4. hooroo

hooroo Member

thought it was a bit slow for a season opener. hopefully this doesn't also mean the pacing of later episodes will be painfully slow.

little girl is annoying, her character needs to be killed off immediately.

the "robot or alien" thing was just pure dumbness. whoever wrote that needs to get ni hao-ed on public transport.

5. Tb-Cain

Tb-Cain Member

Ask Al Gore...

6. orbb

orbb Contributing Member

ouch. the haitian better be back, or i'ma have to drop my sig

7. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

he should be. You don't have 4 webcomics on him and drop him from the series. Apparently he can wipe out your mind w/o even touching you. Scary. I kept thinking he might be the one killing off people but then how would he have survived the fall. Probably someone we haven't seen yet though.

I sure do miss Claude though.

8. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

Unless your name is Hana Gitelman.

9. BiGGieStuFF

Who?

Woops forgot about her. DOH! Kind of glad they got rid of her. She was an interesting character in the comic but when she spoke in the TV episode she sounded horrible. Though technically she's not gone. She still keeps in contact with Micah.

10. CharlieMurphy

CharlieMurphy Contributing Member

Although I thought the premiere was a little slow in terms of moving the plot along, I enjoyed it. I guess I'm use to all of the intense action and suspense.

I thought it was weird how Ando and Nathan bumped into each other outside of the Plaza but acted like they didn't know each other. I would've expected some sort of acknowledgement from each other. Also, I thought it was weird how Nathan looked into the mirror at the bar and saw a disfigured/burned man. I just took it as him being delusional. BTW, Peter has a new cool power (lightning?). Now he finally has another power to shoot people with, aside from radiation. It's going t can't wait for Peter to meet up with his friends and family. You know that's going to be a good scene. :D

#30 CharlieMurphy, Sep 25, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2007
  11. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I could be wrong, but I'm almost certain the scarred man nathan saw in the mirror was himself. If you notice, he has a very thick beard covering up everywhere he was scarred in the mirror. I think that happened during the explosion.

12. AGBee

AGBee Member

And then he looked a second later and was normal. Just bad memories about the big boom.

13. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

That what I took it as, just him having traumatic flashback

14. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Well, you're the boss. :)

I'm not going to bother with spoiler tags since this is the official thread.

Anyone else piece together that the most likely killer of Hiro's father is Nathan?

1. He bumped into Ando, planting Hiro's father's picture in the newspaper.
    2. He comes into Peter's apartment and his mother is there. She leaves, and her picture is pinned on the wall.
    3. He's crazy/drunk or both- the scarred reflection.
    4. Sulu gets killed by being tackled off the roof. How many people could pull that off? He's suprised by the killer's identity. He wouldn't be suprised if it was Sylar (who can levitate). Peter, who can fly, is chained up in a cargo box in Ireland. Claire could have did it, but she's in California, as is her new flying boyfriend, who I doubt Hiro's dad knows about.

I'm interested to see where the S. American tandem goes.

The Hiro portions are awesome, as always.

A couple gripes:

I watch scientists give speeches every week, and none of them are as close to as dramatic as Mohinder.

I'm glad they trimmed the fat of Matt's wife. She was too angry for my tastes. They need to do it with the rest of Claire's family, too. And how old is the little girl that Matt is taking care of? I don't know any 8-year-olds that act like that. Maybe it's too much hanging around with Mohinder's drama-ass. And those 'Irish' guys...come on, NBC, you can't find four guys who can pull off a decent Irish accent?

Overall, a decent episode.

15. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

the little girl did act somewhat grown up there, but then again -- if you saw the f*cked up things she did, you might mature fairly quickly yourself.
    I don't think the killer is nathan...I can't see him killing his own mother despite her actions.

16. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I did not like Hiro's Portion
    seemed very trite

Rocket River

17. Tb-Cain

Tb-Cain Member

I was turned off by it during the finale last year. Just not very appealing/interesting to me for this show.

18. BiGGieStuFF

I'm still waiting for the transition from gullible soft Hiro into the more mature better english speaking hiro.

19. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It may not happen since they changed history and Hiro never had to live 'on the lamb' hiding out from the government.

20. AGBee

AGBee Member

That's what I figured...they said Hiro lost his humor when Ando died. Ando doesn't die, so I'm guessing no serious Hiro.

I still laugh whenever he gets punched in the face.