1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Heroes Reborn

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Castor27, Oct 2, 2015.

Tags:
  1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I don't mind the show being Petrelli-Centric. There are many good shows that have a central family and other characters that play off that dynamic. I'm just glad they explained a lot of stuff in these last 2 episodes. It makes A LOT more sense. I've abandoned the notion the show Heroes is about "heroes" though.

Micah makes an appearance in the prequel online series at the end. Maybe he will show up in the actual show. Spoiler Alert: Micah's been in the gym.

2. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

They showed clips earlier with Micah in them. I expect him to show up at some point in the show. The last two episodes were pretty decent and explained a lot.I agree with those above. This is not season 1 but it isn't 3 or 4 either.

3. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Ditto, the last few episodes have kind of connected the dots. Would really have helped to do this earlier on but it's much clearer now.