1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Here's what I hope Landry does to Shaq

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by levintblack, Mar 22, 2008.

1. levintblack

levintblack Contributing Member

2. T.Mcgrady

T.Mcgrady Member

Shaq would kill Landry. Literally kill him.

3. babydill

babydill Member

He might eat him, but that's about as far as I see it going. I'd personally like to see Landry run circles around Shaq until he pukes. Just run the guy out the gym tomorrow.

4. LouisianaRocket

Shaq can't fight.

he got his ass whooped at LSU by a 5"11 Boxer. He has no hands and a glass chin, If Landry has any type of hitting power, he can destroy Shaq's glass jaw.

5. BlackSombrero

BlackSombrero Member

Ah, ye of little faith. Landry would double pump his dunk, drawing power from his twin Luis's telekinesis clairvoyance, guiding over Shaq's massive frame to deliver a dunk that triggers earthquakes in Japan's busiest shopping districts. Everyone will elevate from their seats and roar with enthusiastic "OOOOh *****" bombs launching from their collective throats.

6. Matchman

Matchman Contributing Member

something like this:
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bd-FLEDTfao&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bd-FLEDTfao&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

7. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Shaq does appear to be a bit of a sissy.

8. LouisianaRocket

Bynum should have just swung on his slow ass, that was uncalled for by Shaq. I was hoping Kobe would have took a cheap shot at him after he did that too Bynum. Shaq does not show class, and that is NOT what LSU is all about. He is a pansy

9. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Bynum shoved Shaq after his dunk. Shaq should of clocked him!

10. T.Mcgrady

T.Mcgrady Member

Proof? Really, whoever believes these crap rumors are idiots.

Do you have any understanding of how big Shaq is, and how quick he is on his feet for his size? Landry would get crushed. Literally.

11. BlackSombrero

BlackSombrero Member

Damn, I think we have a Suns fans posing as a Rockets fan in this forum!

12. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Shaq can just fall over and squash people to death.

13. T.Mcgrady

T.Mcgrady Member

Because i'm saying Landry can't take Shaq in a fight? :rolleyes: Yeah, Bobby Jackson could take Shaq too. :rolleyes:

14. LouisianaRocket

crushed in a game, but not in a fight. I don't have proof, but my older brother seen it first hand, my brother was a teammate of Shaq's. It happened at a party in Baton Rouge. from what my brother told me... Shaq got worked.

15. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Shaq has gotten into fights, gets star calls,and grumbles a lot when things don't go his way,even to the extent of making all sorts of excuses for his shortcomings but he isn't a dirty player in my opinion.

16. LouisianaRocket

I wish someone would knock his crooked eye straight. He isn't a dirty player, but he went from being a Humble man at LSU to being a flat out jerk in the NBA.

17. levintblack

the proof you want is in my original post. That is barkley who is eight inches shorter on top punching him in the face (there's some F-ed up S&M for you). That was Barkley when he was older and Shaq in his prime. Now Shaq is just big. He's lost a lot of his athletic ability and has become a very slow player.

18. levintblack

Yes he did. He used to be my favorite player after Barkley for about two years in his early days, but then he got full of himself.

19. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

I dunno know about Landry but I would take Artest over Shaq in a fistfight any day.........Artest wouldn't stop unloading until his fingernails were in his intestines.....and even thenn he'd be ready to start on his toenails :eek:

20. Jaee

Jaee Member

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cTSUJ6rMerc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cTSUJ6rMerc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7iWQERiEi7g&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7iWQERiEi7g&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Not only landry will dunk on amare but lets hope he does that too ^ :p

Go Rockets and Landry!