1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Here's to 2014!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Honey Bear, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

What a year 2013 was! And to top it all off at Simon's, the world's most exclusive after hours club - well - things happened that you wouldn't understand.

WILD things.

But, it's invite only, so you'll never be able to relive the Honey Bear magic. Although you can continue to live vicariously through me and for that, YOU'RE WELCOME.

As most of you know, I had more free time than usual after my live in arrangement dissolved last year and my annual number hit 61. Which is a bit higher than I'd like because I've never been about the quantity - I'm about the quality. That's what always has and always will separate me from the wannabe's. The posers. The rappers. The jawdropping figures that drape themselves to my arms and I'm going to be honest - you lot would get suicidal if you caught a glimpse of what the bear lays down.

Anyways, I'm thinking of mixing it up and moving back to my farm. The bright lights of the city have long been conquered by me and I want to go back to my roots. Lots of great Russian novelists in the early 20th century spoke intensely about the mental and physical rewards derived from manual labor and creating a sustainable ecosystem.

Thoughts? Any farmers here? There must be a few ranch owners on this site..

2. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Who are you again?

4. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Nomar --> Ronny --> Honey Bear aka most boring internet troll ever.

5. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

I'll rephrase the question - why do I care who the OP is?

6. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

7. torque

torque Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nomar - didn't realize this Honey Bear crap was you. It's me, fatman510, from the ol' OOTP days. You seemed nicer then - has the Eagle alumni network not helped you out much? Give me a shout - let me see what I can do for you. Us Emory alums need to stick together, brah. How's your life going?

8. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

wow, hb is nomar? nimf nomar? :confused:

9. torque

torque Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, that surprises me too. FATIMF will always beat down NIMF.

10. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

No way is that Nomar. :(