1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Here they come.....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by wiredog, Nov 14, 2006.

1. wiredog

wiredog Member

ok, now this board should light up with trade so and so..so and so sucks threads...probably from the same people who just posted that we will be champs this year. am i disappointed? sure. but someone said on the game thread that we lost to a better team who came together at the right time as we were getting cold. it happens you know. i still like our team and our chances, but honestly did you think that SA was that crappy of a team? they started off slow, made adjustments and hung in there. tip your cap off to them. you would expect the same from the rockets if they came out cold and was down by 19 in the third quarter. tomorrow is another day. on the bright side, t-mac was showing his old form. GO ROCKETS!!!

2. cmpatel

cmpatel Member

great post....its so stupid to complain after every rockets loss....its only ONE game that we played well in for 2.5 quarters...yea we should have won...but SA is a quality team and we fought hard throughout the game...we were getting good looks in the 4th quarter...but they just werent falling...thats not going to happen often...good game by the rockets...better game by SA...but i am confident we will finish them off next game

3. nahmorlah

nahmorlah Contributing Member

I'm really tempted to just place half of the GARM posters on my ignore list...specifically those who haven't seemed to have turned on the logic switch in their brains.

4. Van Gundier

Van Gundier Member

Great thread. Much needed. Much appreciated.

5. Painting_Shade

Painting_Shade Contributing Member

hey how about some praise for TMAC getting it going? things are looking up. yeah we blew a huge lead, but we actually HAD a huge lead. we were doing things right for a long time, and we just couldn't hit a shot down the stretch. we're fine, and we still have bonzi to look forward to

6. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

TMAC was terrible in the 2nd Half.

7. Painting_Shade

Painting_Shade Contributing Member

yao was terrible the whole game.

the point is he's showing that he's gettin' back there.

8. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Use the Game Thread stickied at the top to discuss the game (there are very few exceptions to this rule).