1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Here is my theory........

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by syin1, Nov 22, 2004.

1. syin1

syin1 Member

Why the piston-Indiana brawl happened. Look around the whole eastern conference, the real obstacle for pistons to reign their championship in the east is the pacers, as much as the heats is hyped to take over. Remember last season, the pistons beat the pacers only without O'neal in 7 games. The Pacers look strong again this season and it doesn't look good for the pistons, so some individual or organization who wants Piston to win meditate that they must get rid of one of the main players from the Pacers. Who do they choose? The easy target will be Artest, who has a infamous history of bad temper or a little bit of psychological problem. In the game two days ago, not only Artest fouled Ben wallace, and the Artest foul was not that bad. Big Ben was not that bad-mannered on the court before, yet he went straight to choke artest's throat. Ben took the big risk for himself to be rejected from the game, but he knew artest might have gone further than himself. But looked like Artest was primarily cool from it and did not get into that hook. The backup scheme would be a scrub hired for some money(like 5,00-10,000 bucks) throw beer directly to Artest, making the latter outrageous. Artest was not stupid enough to be evoked by Ben but not smart enough to refrain himself from the beer from the stands. And the other Pacers were even stupid enough to be hooked and get into the fight. With the suspensions announced, the whole season is gone for the pacers.
    Congradulations to the Pistons! You achieved more than you wanted and check back my theory by the end of this season, guys!

2. Hobbs

Hobbs Member

Yeah, uh, no.

First off, the Pistons beat the Pacers in 6 games and Jermaine played (he did get injured, but actually played better after getting injured).

Didn't read the rest of it because I'm certain it's preposterous.

3. syin1

syin1 Member

My bad for the facts, just disregard my post if you are not interested

4. codell

codell Contributing Member

just to add to your theory

there was definitely a 2nd beer thrower near the scorer's table

if you look at how the beer hit Artest, it bounced off of Artest's chest, paused, in mid air mind you, then turned right, left, right and then left again

look at the footage ...back, and to the left .....back, and to the left .....no way that beer comes from the guy wearing the white hat.....he was just a patsy

5. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

A second "beer cup thrower"? :eek:

That's just crazy enough to be true.

6. codell

codell Contributing Member

Definitely. The one guy with the white hat just didn't have enough time to throw two beers in that little amount of time.

7. clove

clove Contributing Member

The second beer thrower is clearly hired by the FBI to put another brother behind bars.

8. Wale

Wale Member

From a pure Basketball perspective....maybe you're right...lol, but me thinks there is a deeper, subconcious-sociological/jealousy/alcohol thing going on here......

9. tierre_brown

tierre_brown Contributing Member

I personally thought the beer thrower was the guy in the white dress shirt

10. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Was he on the grassy knoll?

11. syin1

syin1 Member

That may mean the Pistons including Ben wallace and their funs are sore losers and they are very insecure about their champion status, not to mention they lost their last bit of sportsmanship. Ben wallace said he is not regretful for ron Artest and he got what he deserves. What an ugly *******!! I think he should get suspended no less than Artest. these days I hate professional sprots a bit. Look at the baseball league, half of the players used illegal drugs to increase homeruns, and the US field and track team scandal...........

It's so sad, no real justice in this world. Mr. Bush, can you do something like bringing Hussein to.......:mad: