1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Help with Phone GPS please

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Simos05, Dec 21, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Simos05

Simos05 Member

How would you go about being able to look up the location of a phone with only the number to go on? Is there a website or some other way I could get ahold of the gps location of a cell phone?

My phone is missing somewhere and I cant tell if I left it at work, home, a store, or anywhere else ive been today. I called my service provider for help but was told they would only do it if I could prove it was stolen, or that I have the police call and personally request the information. I really need that phone back cause it has important info that I can't afford to lose.

Please help me find it if you can, I will be forever grateful.:(

2. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

If this is an android, download plan b from lookout mobile

3. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

This assumimg you have an android and the service is still active. The way it works is you sign into market.android.com and have that app install to your phone. If you already had your carrier disable data and voice services you may be screwed though. Good luck