1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Help with phone and internet service!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by esteban, Apr 30, 2009.

1. esteban

esteban Member

Any of you guys know any good company that provides reliable , affordable phone and internet service here in Houston Tx? I need phone and internet for my place of business but tired of the usual big boys like ATT, Comcast.....

Thanks for your help!

2. WeMissDekeMan

WeMissDekeMan Rookie

Have you tried Vonage? It's neither Comcast or ATT. ;)

I have comcast, so I can't really suggest much for you and before that I had AT and T. So...I would suggest Vonage.

3. esteban

esteban Member

Thanks dude! As a matter of fact, I just got off the phone with Vonage and they gave me a great deal for a phone line and a fax line, now if I can find a low cost broadband internet service, I'm all set!

4. WeMissDekeMan

WeMissDekeMan Rookie

Nicely done, got AIM or e-mail or an instant messager?? :D

5. WeMissDekeMan

WeMissDekeMan Rookie

Actually an Internet Service if you still need one, I would say try Embarq.

I know a lot of people who have it and use it and they like it a lot. Go ahead and try. ;)

6. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

Sorry to hijack the thread, but does anyone use Dish network or Direct TV for internet service? And if so,how does it compare to phone companies like ATT and Embarq?

7. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

I used vonage and had no problems until my router crapped out. The router I bought doesn't have a phone jack so we've decided to just go ahead and dump it and just go with our cell phones.

8. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

For a sec, I thought the last word in the thread title said something else...

9. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

"Mulva"? :confused: