1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

HELP: Where should I watch Game 7?

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by eric.81, Oct 20, 2004.

1. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Wherever you go, get there really early. I went to BW3's for game 5 of the Braves series, and got there 2 hours early and still barely got a table. Any sports bar in the area is going to be nuts tonight.

2. drapg

drapg Member

I'm going to Chammps at 5:30.

3. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Molly's Pub or 19th Hole ;)

(ex-McC highlander)

I'd have to go with something in the Village. BW3's is always a great place to watch a game

4. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

Is there any more info on this? I can't find any.

5. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

I made a post about it in this forum or you can go to www.deda.org

They are doing the same party downtown today.

6. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

OK, I looked everywhere else except this forum again. :D I posted in that thread. I need some advice! Thanks!

7. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Man.....my gp's want to come up and visit me and take me out for dinner tonight.

I have a choice of where we are going to eat....but I don't know if they will like bars. I wonder if Apple Bees (sp?) has tv's for watching the game. I just can't miss the game tonight.

8. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Tell them that you cant tonight and to do it tomorrow night.

9. Uprising

I was thinking about doing that....but man. I don't know. They really seem to want to come up tonight (thursday).

I told them I have class till 6pm....so it would be kind of late. So, I am hoping they might want to move this back a day.

Man...what a night it's going to be if they win. (after my gp's leave)

10. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

I hear ya, and I love my grandparents, but you have to have priorities. You can see them tomorrow night. You can only see the Astros win Game 7 of the NLCS and go on to the World Series tonight. If they cant understand that, then they dont love you very much.

11. Uprising

Right on. I am going to make sure if the dinner does stretch into game time that I have a TV right infront of my face.

12. Rocket G

Rocket G Contributing Member

dskillz,

If your idea of a rough & rugged sports bar is BW3 then you lead a very sheltered life.

Also, it's gonna be around 90 degrees still when the game is played. Somehow I don't think that sweating your nutses off on Main for 3 hrs, watching the game on the outdoor bigscreen, is that great of an idea.

I'm thinking about heading to Nick's...

13. Xenon

Xenon Contributing Member

The forecast calls for 87F at gametime. A little hot but bearable unless you're some kind of damn yankee. ;)

14. eric.81

eric.81 Contributing Member

I know... :)

15. eric.81

eric.81 Contributing Member

Wow... thanks to everyone for your suggestions. It just shows you how kick ass the members of this board are. Not to mention, it also reaffirms my beliefs that Houstonians are the greatest people in the world.

THANKS AGAIN CF.net members! You guys and gals are awesome.

EVERYONE, please enjoy the game safely tonight. Cheer your hearts out for the Astros. Don't worry, this IS our year so we're gonna win tonight, without question.

Once again, thanks, and everyone have fun cheering for our team and town tonight!