1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

HELP!! NBA League Pass and Dish Network.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sonalikumar, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Just2MuchHype

Just2MuchHype Member

Yeah I think they resolved the issue. Dish left the free preview on the whole time. Since Ive had league pass for 5 years in a row now they auto renewed me. Great to have the NBA League Pass back

2. Just2MuchHype

Just2MuchHype Member

also if you go on their website, it says you can order it with one payment or pay in 3 sets

3. ROCKET RY

ROCKET RY Contributing Member

Sorry to bump this, but when ordering league pass through dish, did anybody get an early bird discount? I mentioned it to the cust serv rep and she said there was no early bird special on the NBA LP. Also, when I asked about getting my log-in info for LP broadband, she said she didn't know anything about that. Anybody have any updates on this? Is LP broadband not included with regular LP this year?

4. billybartlels

billybartlels Member

You need to register an account on NBA for the Broadband, then it will ask you to link your Dishnetwork account number.

The Broadband is not working for me yet, as it states it may take up to 5 business days after NBA LP is ordered. I'll see if it works in the next few days.

5. ROCKET RY

awesome thanks....did you get an early bird special?

6. billybartlels

billybartlels Member

Yes I did. I have been a subscriber for a couple of years, so this time they automatically renewed it and gave me $20 discount off of $189 to $169.

7. ROCKET RY

so are they only offering that to renewing customers? I just started service with Dish a month ago.

8. billybartlels

billybartlels Member

That i'm not sure :)

9. ROCKET RY

thanks for the info man