1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Help me understand.... Chandler Parsons

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stevie852003, Nov 4, 2014.

1. roslolian

roslolian Member

Maybe you should do a little more research before you post impossible stuff like this? Parsons was a restricted free agent, the only to trade him for something was if you had someone willing to do a sign and trade, how many teams out there are willing to give us assets to pay Parsons the max?

Posts like these which complain about stuff they don't understand always drive me nuts lol

2. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

Why even a child can understand this ! Therefore I understand this.

3. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

a lot of you sound like [lazy] idiots

/thread

4. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

^^^ says the guy who uses improper phrases like 'a lot'

5. Stevie852003

Stevie852003 New Member

Really appreciate the answers fellas! In the end I think it worked out for the best... Ariza is a hell of a 3rd option and still got money to play with

6. Sadboy

Sadboy Member

Parson is not a Rocket anymore, this goes to the dish.

7. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I just sent Clutch some rep. :)

8. caneks

caneks Rookie

The talk of signing Parsons back is a lie, imo. It does not matter whether this team can bring a third star or not.
    How much cap space can you save by declining his last year on that contract, hmmm?

9. conquistador#11

his exes don't understand him, how could we? maybe his bffs can shed light.

10. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I'm impressed at how helpful most everyone was in this thread. Usually, everyone would just call you an idiot.

Usually, people who lament not trading Parsons are thinking about a trade deadline trade before he entered free agency or picking up the 4th year option and trading him. The counter-argument there, I suppose, would be that'd break the deal with Howard's agent. To which I'd say **** him.