1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Heat/Rockets Swap

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rhay1, Feb 15, 2016.

1. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

He called the Lawson contract a day before it was announced, nobody was talking or thinking of that, and that's not something you can just guess right.

So yes I think he knows somebody, it may be through a message chat on another forum for all I know, but he called the Lawson contract non guaranteed contract deal.

I think he mixes a bunch of personal speculation in with the little info he gets A LOT. As well as acts like he's hot **** because of it, calling everybody else wrong and repeating what he hears like its concrete. Cyber who is obviously WAY more connected then Hollic, never does stuff like that, why? Because he isn't a jack ass.

2. Vivi

Vivi Member

Lol great post, would have repped.

I still like reading BBH though, even with his flaws he's one of the better posters around imo.

3. basketballholic

You're just upset that you can't name a team that will offer Whiteside a full max deal after stating he'd get max offers from multiple teams. At least malakas put herself out there calling the Lakers to offer him a max deal.

4. D-rock

D-rock Member

That Rubio trade happen yet Jopat?

5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I named the Lakers before Malakas did in this thread. But you go on with your shtick.