1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

HBO GO

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by FishBulb913, Jul 30, 2013.

Tags:
  1. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

they took it off*

2. TreeRollins

TreeRollins Contributing Member

You're right. I think it maybe twc.

3. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

You can probably use Chromecast and play the video in a tab in Chrome to get it working now, but HBO has said they're looking into adding the functionality to be native to their HBO GO applications. The native functionality is generally better than just mirroring a Chrome tab.

4. likestohypeguy

Usually can't stand female written/directed man-hating stuff, but this show is really funny. I liked a couple of her movies too, they always seem to have this same actor I like, tall skinny creepy guy who is also in this show.

I love shoshana too.

5. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Nice bump.

I am going through The Wire again right now for the 4th or 5th time. I was never a big fan of season 2, so I only watched the first and last episodes. Seasons 3 and 4 are so damn good.

6. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver is so damn funny. Must watch every Sunday night for me.

7. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

Every since they updated the HBO Go app, it wont work on my phone. This sucks, bad.

8. likestohypeguy

Lena Dunham I mean, she's pretty brilliant.

9. oelman44

oelman44 Member

Currently watching the Wire and just started the 5th season. I've loved all of the seasons, the 4th is just brilliant and probably my favorite and the 3rd and 1st may be tied after that. While season 2 is probably my least favorite, I thought it was still sorely underrated.

10. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

Anyone know when hbo go will be available on xbox one? I've had to use my 360 for it.