1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hawaii GOP: Q followers are patriots, should not be ridiculed

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Buck Turgidson

Yep, that and Yall Queda

FranchiseBlade, B-Bob and mdrowe00 like this.
  2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If anyone wants to see a movie from the 30s, that deals with the exact same issues of Trump ism and some of his supporters that we are dealing with today, check out the Bogart film, The Black Legion.

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

When I 1st heard of this QAnon nonsense, I couldn’t even take it seriously. I thought it was some weird parody or joke

all this stuff about a pedophile ring and Satan worshipping cabals sounds like a bad troll job, but somehow, people believe it

mdrowe00 likes this.
  4. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

Good ****ing movie, brah.

KingCheetah likes this.
  5. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

28.7 Lies a DAY for 4 years. WOW.