1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Having sex with cheerleaders

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Another Brother, Sep 24, 2002.

1. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

I read somewhere recently that an athlete married some Rocket's ex-cheerleader. Why is it that we don't hear more of this? Is it against the rules to bone the some of the hottest chicks in the country? I've never played on any pro level or been that close to ask someone, but I would think that if millionaires see the same hotties at least 80 times a year, somethings bound to happen. What's the deal?

2. Old School

Old School Member

The player is AC Green...yes, the virgin.

A Rocket Powerdancer popped Green's cherry! Most teams have rules against cheerleaders dating players...I would imagine it's broken now.

os

3. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

The streak is no more!!!!

:eek:

I can't believe he played with Magic and didn't get any...

4. Old School

Old School Member

Probably the best move of his life.

os

5. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

Magic was a great assist man, but AC could never put the damn thing in the hole!!!!

6. SmeggySmeg

7. SmeggySmeg

NBA Iron Man A.C. Green is MARRIED!
    May 1, 2002

PHOENIX -- Once one of the NBA's most eligible bachelors, A.C. Green is single no longer. He was married in Los Angeles on Saturday, April 20 to Veronique Green.

"I have waited awhile for marriage to take place, but my beautiful wife has been well worth the wait," said A.C.

"A.C. is the man I have waited for my whole life," said Veronique. "To know that he has also been faithful in waiting for me is the best wedding present I could ever imagine."

A.C. and Veronique share a kiss at the wedding reception.

The reigning NBA Iron Man, A.C. played in 1,192 consecutive games spanning 15 seasons. However, he has another streak which has received an equal amount of attention. A longtime champion of the abstinence message, the 38-year-old enters his marriage as a virgin. His commitment to abstinence education led him to establish the A.C. Green Youth Foundation in 1989. The Foundation educates youth on sexual abstinence and other social issues, in an effort to help them reach their full potential.

In 16 seasons, A.C. won three NBA championships and went to the NBA Finals in three decades. He fouled out three times in 1,278 games. The Los Angeles Lakers' first-round draft pick (23rd overall) in 1985 out of Oregon State University, he played eight seasons with the Lakers, four with the Phoenix Suns, two with the Dallas Mavericks, another season back with the Lakers and last season reunited with former Lakers head coach Pat Riley with the Miami Heat.

In his career, A.C. averaged 9.7 points and 7.4 rebounds. His Iron Man streak, which may never be broken, ran from Nov. 19, 1986 to April 17, 2001.

Since his NBA career ended, A.C. has been spending his time selling and marketing Bio-Sport, his new energy drink. He has a Hyundai dealership in Huntington Beach, Calif. This past season, A.C. was hired by the American Basketball Association’s Southern California Surf as its vice president of basketball operations. And he remains very involved in the A.C. Green Youth Foundation, which is based in Phoenix.

For more information about the A.C. Green Youth Foundation, visit www.acgreen.com and www.clubac.com.

[​IMG]

8. Kimble

Kimble Member

There's a column in Molly Ivins Can't Say That, Can She? where she interviews one of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. Ivins touches on this issue, but I can't remember the words she uses. I think it's something along the lines of "the fans respect us more because we're off-limits to the players."

The XFL actively encouraged fraternization between the cheerleaders and cheerleadees. In the XFL fantasy league I was in, we got 10 points if one of our players was dating a cheerleader. We got 100 points if we were dating one.

9. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

AC's wife is hot...

I don't think AC didn't get any because he couldn't, it's just that he chose to abstain, like it or not.

I think any NBA player can get some from a decent girl thoughout a 15 year career.

10. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

Nothing wrong with waiting for the right girl to come your way. I wish I still had my virginity. A good girl really respects a man who can hold out for the right one. That is of course if she has waited herself as well.

11. lpbman

lpbman Member

I think it's pretty certain that if you're playing fantasy XFL, you won't be dating one of the cheerleaders

12. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I know the Rockets dancers aren't supposed to date players (or weren't anyway). But of course that didn't stop the athletes from trying... there are some sad human beings in those ranks; especially considering some of them are married. But then I suppose it's not really that different outside the ranks of sports... :rolleyes:

13. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

I gotta give AC props.

How many of us would have AC's self control if we were in his position?

I for one would not and probably would be hanging out with Magic :D

14. Stevie Francis

man beofre kobe got married he used to run through all the laker girls

15. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Well, just cause ya ain't having "sex" dosen't mean ya ain't getting ya knob slobbed. :cool:

16. Panda

Panda Member

Let's thank Viagara and Pfizer for bringing so many people out of celibacy.

17. Panda

Panda Member

Hi there Bill, how're things going?:)

18. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I was once was going out with two different cheerleaders at the same time. Hastings and Memorial class of 89. Ah... those were the days.... who am I my kidding anyway, I have been managing topless bars for the last 14 years those two cheerleaders are a fog in the back of my mind. ;)
    ***** good

19. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Which topless bar, Roc Paint?:D

20. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I starting working at the Men's Club when I was 17. I am now 31 and working at Houston Dolls.
    ask for Kevin, and I will buy you a drink.

p.s. I wish my club would do the same numbers as Baby Dolls. :)