1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Have you ever gotten in a (fist) fight?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets1616, Jun 18, 2010.

Tags:
  1. fredy

fredy Contributing Member

I've been close to getting into a fight but nothing ever happened. Gotten to the point where adrenaline starts pumping but nobody ever has thrown the first punch just pushing.

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I suggest that we sort this out in a fist fight. ;) :grin:

3. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

From doing martial arts I've been in a lot of matches including with my fists in MMA and boxing but I haven't been in what I would consider an actual fight since I was in middle school. I agree with the other posters that if at all possible a street / Bar fight should be avoided. As I tell my students you can be the biggest bad ass in the Dojo but a street and/or bar isn't a dojo.

4. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

LOL by the way, this thread prompted me to do a search for "Harry Palmer" on the RealGM forum (Macbeth's user name there). NOT pretty. I would post some of the gems I found but that would only allow Bat****crazy Jones to accuse me of stalking again ;). But if someone says they are curious...happy to share.

Let's just say he seems to have the same issues there he had here. Strangely, there was also a thread with a user impersonating Clutch and saying all sorts of weird things about MacBeth/Harry Palmer that were over the top.

5. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Isn't this the definition of stalking?