1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Have you ever gotten in a (fist) fight?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets1616, Jun 18, 2010.

Tags:
  1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Happy end! :cool:

2. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

my bud and I vs like 17 saudis.....didn't go to well...

3. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What started that fight?

4. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Only friendlies.

5. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

I'm quite sure I lost more than I won.

6. Poloshirtbandit

I had to skip to the end to make sure it didn't end with the Fresh Prince theme song.

7. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I clicked on this thread expressly for the MacBeth jokes.

EDIT: The closest I got to a real fight was when I confronted a restaurant-owner for shorting my brother-in-law on his pay. He said we could step outside (right in front of his restaurant right before the dinner rush) and settle it. I said no thanks. Brother-in-law got paid in the end.

8. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Us being americans....minding our own business..

9. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That sucks.

10. G0 R0CKETS

G0 R0CKETS Member

Ive been in a few but heres a more memorable one.

So I was at this bar hanging out with a good friend of mine we will call him Ace and another friend of ours who we will call Frankie. He notices this pen laying on the bar so he asks the guy standing next to him if it was his pen. The guy says yeh thats my pen why? My friend says no its a nice pen that he didnt know whos it was he thought it might be his and you know its a nice pen he didnt want it to get lost.

So the guy says well thank you why dont you take that effin pen and shove it up you you a$$ effin jagoff. I lost it ..I grabbed the pen out of my friends hand and proceeded to stab the guy in the neck repeatedly. He fell to the ground and began crying. So I says to my buddies... you hear a little girl, Frankie? Hear a little girl, Ace? Is that a little effin girl? Then I says to the guy..what happened to the effin tough guy... that told my friend to stick it
    up his effin a$$? Stabbed him a few more times and got the hell outta there.

1 person likes this.
  11. Billy Bob

Billy Bob Member

So it is your fault then :p I use to get into a lot of fights in High School. Some I lost and some I won. My mouth liked writing checks.

12. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

Alot of fights when I was younger which I won because I was big for my age.

Around middle school, I got into alot of scuffles that didn't leave marks, and then I did get into a fight in the gym which I will admit to say I probably lost since my nose bled. I also was play slap boxing with this kid until he couldn't take it and got mad, dude just started hitting me for real. I just told him I wasn't playing anymore and left.

2 years ago at a night club, 8 guys followed me and my friend on the way out of the club. Apparently I got drunk and said somethings this guy didn't like while we were inside and all his boys wanted to jump us.

He kept wanting to fight and I just walked away telling him to forget it and it's all good, this dragged out to the parking lot, no security in site.

Luckily we were close to my car by this time so I popped my trunk and took out my glock 31 (357 sig) and showed it to them. Guys saw my peice and turned around HOWEVER, one continued on to say "you are lucky, we were gonna F*** you up good"

Which they woudl have, 8 guys against 2. I know that's not a fist fight but it almost was one.

13. TopsDrop

TopsDrop Member

you don't get "jumped" by one person.

14. TopsDrop

TopsDrop Member

so are you ready for middle school since you're a big boy now?

1 person likes this.
  15. aghast

aghast Member

Hmmm... And yet you're usually so reluctant to fight?! (NSFW: language)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TBjvJpo-EM8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TBjvJpo-EM8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
    Careful, Nicky, they already have the hole dug for ya.

[​IMG]

16. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Wow for the MacBeth Copy in there Codell (If I am remembering correctly without pulling up that old body of a thread.)

17. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

More like annoyed actually, by your usual stalker routine.

18. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

If anything, you have been stalking me recently, coming into threads which you clearly did not even read and making snide comments that had nothing to do with the thread. Not that it bothers me much.

19. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

"Stalking?" Hardly. I've just been responding to the insane number of anti-Muslim threads you've started over the last month in the D&D. You're like a dog with a bone.

20. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e3RDYU00XCs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e3RDYU00XCs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>