1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Have you ever gotten in a (fist) fight?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets1616, Jun 18, 2010.

Tags:
  1. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

I've been in a kumite tournament before. I held the world record for fastest knockout until some nok su kao mother****er cheated by punching his opponent in the balls. I retaliated by breaking his best friend's skull with my feet. Unfortunately, I lost to him because he cheated...again. How was I supposed to know that he trained blind folded.

2. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

LOL...

3. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I'm pretty damn stupid because I happen to pick fights with older kids... and they usually don't end up well...

Semi-fight 1:

This older kid came and snatched a ball me and my friends were playing with. I got pissed (he was five years older...) and I jumped on his back. He basically slung me around and ended up not beating me to death because he realized I was five years younger. :p

Semi-fight 2:

My friend was put in a chokehold so I grabbed a baseball and beamed the guy that was choking him in the face. He was shocked for a few seconds... and then we all ran away.

Almost-fight 3:

Playing basketball with a bunch of black people. They started fouling like crazy (it's streetball, yes... but I get pissed when I'm getting shoved so damn much)... almost picked a fight... but that wouldn't be good considering it would have been 5 on 1.

4. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

Is there anyone on this board that frequently gets into fights? I know there is a category of bar/club goers who basically seek out fights, but I've never understood why you would want to do that. The law of averages seems to state that it would only be a matter of time before you:

1) Get seriously injured,

and/or,

2) Have to cough up some money to see a doctor.

As for my answer to the OP, I've punched a couple people, but it didn't escalate into a back-and-forth fist fight.

5. Al Calavicci

Al Calavicci Contributing Member

Only 2.

One was more of a drunken scuffle, although some punches were thrown. Not too serious and we're still friends. No blood or broken bones, just some bruises. (Which could've been acquired through any number of drunken exploits, not just a shoving match)

The other was more bizarre. It involved me and a dude who I'd known since elementary school. It started out with the dude punching me in the passenger seat while he was driving. (For no reason - the dude was weird) I grabbed him by the throat and started punching him back as we were zooming down the freeway. It's embarrassing how stupid and reckless it was...but I got sucker punched in the face, I wasn't thinking. Then he tried to abandon me in a random neighborhood in Austin (a city that I had only been to once before) with no phone and no way to get home. So we started getting into it again and I threw a punch and he got knocked out and collapsed on the cement.

The back of his head started bleeding real bad after going down and he was motionless for a little while. It was really scary. He eventually got up, forgot what happened, and we all drove back to his apartment and played Warioware on the Wii. It was perhaps the weirdest night ever.

6. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

From the age of probably 13-16 I got into around eight or ten fights. I had to go the doctor once for what was thought be a broken arm (turned out to be a deep bone bruise) and once for stitches above my eye. Other than that, I just had a lot of black eyes and some facial swelling. I had gotten into so much trouble with the law by the time I was almost seventeen that I decided to keep my fists to myself as I was told one more brush with the law and I was going to big boy jail. I think I got in one more fight in my early twenties but it was at my house so I felt I was safe from the long arm of the law.

7. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Fighting is a way of life

[​IMG]

8. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

SAY IT!!!
    [​IMG]

9. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I've won all my fights. Why? Because people are smart enough not to fight me.

10. walterw

walterw Member

I've never been in any fist fight. I am a coward ... :eek:

11. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Not even OCP? Aren't they pretty prevalent in the Jersey Village area?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Long story short, some crazy a-hole stranger attacks my mother at our restaurant. He's maybe 4 inches taller and 70 pounds heavier than me. (I'm a fairly skinny guy.)

We trade punches. I pull out my keys and get a key sticking out of my fist like a weapon to even out the physical disparity. Somehow people separate us and the cops come.

I have a black eye, he has a bloody face, but he gets arrested thanks to all the witnesses. Not a fond memory.

Crazy guy shows up at our business out of nowhere one year later for another round but cops arrive before anything happens.

13. Al Calavicci

Al Calavicci Contributing Member

This is crazy...there's got to be more to this story. Who was this guy?

14. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Random customer. Periodically you get an irate complaint over the bill despite this thing we have called a menu that list prices so you can see how much something costs before you order. This guy was extra crazy and wanted to hit my 5'2 105 lb mother over it. No point in trying to figure out crazy.

15. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

I'm 1-0, woohoo. Guy about my same size in highschool spit on my friend and then me. I gave him 4 quick fists to the gut and he fell. Luckly, I was key on my sports team, so I didn't get in much trouble. God I love being an athlete.

16. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Seems like almost everyone has won their fights.

Allegedly

17. Prince

Prince Member

I beat Chuck Lidell once.

18. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

You have to realize that "cool" is a relative term when talking about members of the band.

19. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

#1 I got in to a meet me after school fight in the 5th grade. Some kid in class was disrespecting one of the girls in my class and I said something to him about. We met after school across the street in a field. Maybe 50 kids were there. They guy and I went at it and I quickly had him on the ground pummeling him. About that time, his sister jumps on my back and my sister pulled her off. The guy got up when his sister intervened. I grabbed him and beat his ass again but when I looked back toward my sister, I noticed another girl had joined in with his sister to kick my sister's ass. I ran over and pulled them off and the fight was over.

During the scuffle, one of the girls had grabbed one of my sister's shoes and had thrown it in to the overgrown grass. My sister and I walked home then. Here she was bloody lip and walking with one shoe on and there I was not a scratch on me. I felt so bad for her. That's what families all about though, family always has your back. My sister passed away in 2002 but I will never forget that day.

#2 I was about 22. I got in a fight after a ZZ Top concert in the Summit parking lot once. A friend of mine and I were walking back to my car and we ran across this hot chick. My friend started to talk to her as I was still walking to my car.

Her boyfriend comes around the corner and gets irate immediately with my friend. My friend is about 5'-7" and 140 lbs and this guy was my size at that time 6'-4" 205 lbs. The guy gets in my friends face and starts threatening him. I walk over and tell the guy that we didn't want any trouble. Then he focuses his anger on me. His crazy ass girlfriend was mad at him for some reason and started yelling for me to kick her boyfriend's ass. Her boyfriend chested up to me and asked me wtf was I gonna do. I slightly pushed him off my chest and he swung hitting me in the side of the head knocking me down.

I got up and my friend then tells me "no man, let's go". I said "no, he just f'ed up." The guy went in a boxing stance and swung toward my face, I ducked and and then punched him in the stomach. He swung and missed again and I dropped him with a punch in the face. He was sitting on the ground in a daze and his girlfriend then starts telling me to leave him alone. Just to make sure he didn't get up and jump on my back as I left I kicked him in the chest and left him and his girlfriend crying.

All this time, my buddy who started this mess by hitting on someone else's chick hadn't said jack since the guy walked up. My friend and I leave the Summit parking lot and we are a couple of lights down Richmond and a car with the guy, his gf and another guy pull up. My buddy rolls down the window and starts talking ****. I told him "look, I saved your ass once, I'm not going to do it again". He immediately shut up.

#3 I was about 23 at a nightclub with my friends and another one of my sisters showed up there. At some point, my sister had told me that someone was bothering her but didn't say who. She said that she had to go to the restroom and asked if I would walk her there. I said no problem.

Right after she walked in, I heard some little guy say "Man, I'd like to F that b*tch". I asked him to watch his mouth and he asked if that was my gf and I said "No she's my sister". He then said "well the F you". We had a couple more words and his friends walk up behind him. He starts doing this little banty rooster dance with his fist balled up. His friends keep telling him, "Dude that guy will kill you". The guy eventually punches me in the chest and I proceed with a punch right between the eyes and litterally knocked him out. The bouncers come, wake him up and kick us both out.

#4 I was about 25. I was at a nightclub talking to this waitress who I had been trying to get with for some time. There was this ex-con guy with the little tear drop under his eye named Danny who was pretty much a nuisance at the nightclub. Danny was about my size and he was a bully. Danny and I had words a few times before. As I was talking to the waitress, she had told me that Danny had been hitting on her all night and she can't stand him but has to be polite because he was a customer. Danny saw me talking to her and purposely bumped in to me and we had words again.

Right before closing, the waitress asked me if I would give her a ride home. You fellas know what that means. She and I are walking out the door of the nightclub and here comes Danny running straight toward me. During the scuffle, I was able to grab him and throw him on top of the hood of a car. I got off about 6 shots to his head and face before the bouncers jumped on top of both of us and pulled me off him. The waitress and I left as the cops were pulling up. Yes, I hit it.

2 people like this.
  20. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Get in line.