1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Haunted places in houston????

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by wiws316, Mar 17, 2005.

1. wiws316

wiws316 Member

yeah does any one know of any haunted places in houston???
    because me and a friend have to do a video project for school, and we wanna go to some places with a history of being haunted.
    we wanna do a blair witch type thing but with swords :D

so far we got the jeff davis hospital and some cemetary.
    we want some places REAL creepy

any help would be appreciated:)

2. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Member

Treasures is haunted with beautiful women...I hear.

3. wiws316

wiws316 Member

LOL:D yeah we are not old enough to get in to there yet:D

4. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

The Bookstop in the old theater location on Shepherd and West Alabama is supposedly haunted.

5. Uprising

Uprising Member

Youngin.

I know in College Station (I know, that's not Houston) there is a haunted hotel room in the Hilton. IIRC.

6. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

7. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Member

My room is haunted. I hear voices at night -_-

8. swilkins

swilkins Member

In NW Houston, a buddy of mine and his brother swore up and down that they saw a UFO over Becker Cemetary Road.

Of course they were pot heads.

9. lost_elephant

lost_elephant Member

the hampton house in quail valley over here in missouri city.

conflicting stories, cartwright family or robinson family, 20 some odd years ago, there was a murder suicide.

its a demented 1 story pure white house in the shape of a rectangle (most of the house is underground)

its just abandoned now, and secluded. its totally surrounded by 50 foot trees all around, except 1 small pathway that leads to the entrance.

there have been alot of strange stories come from people who had snuck in there.

10. swilkins

swilkins Member

That's some spooky ****. I wouldn't touch that place.

If you do end up taping this one, can we see your video?

11. giddyup

giddyup Member

810 Lochtyne Way
    Houston, TX 77024

12. wesnesked

wesnesked Member

The Spaghetti Warehouse downtown is supposed to be one of the most haunted places in Houston. I also hear the place that 101 KLOL used to broadcast from was haunted. I've been on some haunted tours in Galveston. Galveston is supposed to be one of the most haunted places in the US. A lot of places right on the Strand have some increadible history are supposedly haunted.

13. wiws316

wiws316 Member

How far is missouri city from h town?? cause thats sounds like a cool place, but ya know i dont wanna drive that far:gas aint cheap :D

14. jcantu

jcantu Member

This place would be excellent to shoot a video.

The story I have heard is that a long time ago, the father of a family of 4 or 5 went crazy and murdered his wife and kids. Then the father hung himself.
    The house is indeed strange like described above.

It would be great to shoot a video there, but it is illegal to be on the property so you would have to be fast!

I'm not sure of the exact address but try yahoo maps:

Robindale at Hampton intersection
    missouri city, tx 77459

15. droxford

droxford Member

Doin' it up OCP style, eh?

Check out http://hhaunts.conforums2.com. Scroll down the bottom and read the "Real Haunts" sections

-- droxford

16. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Member

There is a witch house in the 3rd Ward, but I don't know anything about it being haunted. I think it's just a homeowner with some extra cash and some interesting architectural ideas. It does look pretty cool though: gables, widow's walk, gargoyles, etc.

17. Yao Wink

Yao Wink Member

:D :D :D

18. Houstonrocketss

It also has a haunted underground bowling alley that place is creepy as hell BUT it has security cameras everywhere.

My first and last visit to that home was seveal years ago just walking into the home you get cold chills down your spine the place smells of a foul odor, I never could understand why nobody bothered to fix it up. After what I saw that night I will never tell another soul.......

19. wiws316

wiws316 Member

dude i cant do any thing fast, im such a ******:D, but yeah we might hit this place up. hopefully this video wont suck:p were also gonna try to get a ouijie sp??? board going and see if any thing happens. im just tryin to get a good grade:D

20. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

I grew up around the corner from that house in Missouri City (moved there with my parents in 1987), and heard all the stories about it. I've been told they're all urban legends, but I've never been able to find any proof one way or another why that house was abandoned. I've never seen anyone there other than people to care for the grounds and occasionally kids on bikes peaking through the fence. Never.

It anybody actually knows what happened to the original owners, I'd be interested to hear it.

#20 arkoe, Mar 18, 2005
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2005