1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

hate a rocket thread....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Ghettostar85, Jul 13, 2004.

Tags:
  1. thegame_2234

thegame_2234 Contributing Member

Utha and Seattle!!!!:mad:

i come back from the dead:D

2. g1184

g1184 Member

"somebody tell kelvin cato, we want our money back!"

3. WLH

WLH Member

Scottie Pippen. That b*tch stood around with his finger in his butt for that whole half season, except that awesome performance in the playoff game we won against the Lakers, and then said he could not see himself "carrying that team" one more year. He can go straight to Hell. Seriously

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Frustrated by several, but NEVER hated any of them.

GO ROCKETS !!

DD

5. JusBleezy

JusBleezy Contributing Member

I can't say I hate any Rocket but damn Pippen just popped into my head initially.

But I must say, we as Rocket fans should THANK Scottie because he actually stopped us from getting Antonio McDyess because it was either that year or the next when he went down for like 3 years. So we can thank pippen for something? :confused: :) lol

6. DeAleck

DeAleck Contributing Member

I hate this one[​IMG] :mad:

This one isn't much better either[​IMG]:mad: