1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Has Harden Ever Set A Pick?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DLT, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

offensive efficiency doesn’t usually go up with Gordon on the floor. Jk. I hear ya. Lets see how it plays out.

2. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

and i tell you to shoot yourself. ideally in the hand so you can't type up any more ridiculously imbecilic posts here

Jontro likes this.
  3. Jontro

Jontro Member

he set a pick for lerbon in the playoffs

4. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Its nice to see that you love all my posts. I dont remember you at all and that’s kind of embarrassing as I’m sure you have plenty of great things to say. Your last several entries have been amazing up to and including your repeated requests for my suicidal death. That alone shows me I am dealing with an astute, mature person.

I think Harden is a great player. I don’t think he’s a great team player and I don’t think he plays well consistently enough in the playoffs. I don’t think he makes his teammates better. I should kill myself for thinking that, I know.

5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

shooting yourself in the hand, as i posted, would most likely not result in your death. if you actually meant suicidal death of the Tomstro account on Clutchfans due to no longer being able to type dumbass posts, then yes i did mean that

6. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

maybe you should just watch more basketball.

glimmertwins likes this.
  7. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

fwiw: our most used, and most effective, Sideline Out of Bounds (SLOB) play is Harden setting a rip-cut pick for the inbounds passer.

It’s a Triangle Set. MDA installed it, and Silas has used it, too.

8. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I'm sure my wife and kid will get a kick out of me being referred to as a kid. My birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks, so thanks for the pick-me-up!
    Today I learned that having someone in your avatar is the equivalent of worshipping them like a God..... and not being...... wait, what's that word I'm looking for?? Oh right....A FAN.

Careful HeyP, you're gonna get labeled a HOF if you keep coming in here with things like facts and logic.

9. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

He separates dollars and picks his strippers.

10. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Heard he sets pretty hard picks at Treasures...:eek:

jimmyv281 likes this.
  11. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

I don't know about y'all but the picks I've seen him set , are for him to get the ball in a switch

12. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Why are there no videos of Tracy McGrady passing?

13. Htown's Finest

This is a free country, all of us are free to like or fanboy/fangirl anything we want. But the opposite must be accepted as well. Just because Harden can't do any wrong to some folks here, and people demigod him here on CF doesn't mean everyone here is going to view him in the same light. I'm smack dab in the middle, I'll defend Harden when he is in the right and I will challenge him when he needs to do better. As I will praise and criticize the whole Rockets organization from top to bottom. I refuse to sing Harden's praises from on high like he is my savior. If that makes me a Harden hater to some people here then so be it, but I'm a very even keel guy/fan. I have gotten into disagreements with family members of mine (some of whom are still mad at me to this day)because I would not defend them when they were in the wrong and take their side. So it is what it is...But happy early birthday to you brother!

14. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

What a load of BS.

i didn't see u defend harden in this thread. All u have to say is he does set picks, but not much. Instead of stating it like a normal fan, u r attackin others i wonder y.

15. Htown's Finest

Bro why do you always have something to say to me? It's a crap ton of other people here on this site, go harass them and leave me be. It's like you are obsessed with me or something. I never said anything about Harden setting picks lol, what the hell are you talking about?

16. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

u r the one always trying to start fights with everyone else. All u had to do was answer OP's question, don't act like the victim when u get called out for trying to stir sht up. Like why did u bother responding to the thread then?

17. Htown's Finest

Did you ever find the post where you "claim" I mentioned Harden setting picks? You are so beyond lost, it's actually sad. Here's a thought, why don't you stop always trying to defend Harden so much and worry less about what others think. Are you the Harden police? Everytime someone says anything that you don't agree when it comes to James here you go. Stop being so damn sensitive about everything bro. Everyone is not going to always see things the way you do, it's fine, it's something called life. "All you had to do was answer OP's question", dude who TF are you? I'm not your son, you aren't my friend, and you damn sure are not going to tell me what to do over the internet. You try to antagonize every single person here that does not kiss Harden's ass like you do. None of us are kids bro, especially not me, if you don't like my thoughts on Harden then simply move around. For the last time this back and forward between us needs to stop NOW...

18. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Appreciate it. Go Rockets!

Htown's Finest likes this.
  19. Nimo

Nimo Member

Thank God there is a game tonight. We can go argue on the game thread and let threads like this die.

20. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member