1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Has Harden ever had a Jimmy Butler performance?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SidDaKid, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Asian Sensation

[​IMG]

tinman, saleem, rhee and 1 other person like this.
  2. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Not really just annoyed that all u do is btch about harden 24/7 and gets all defensive when folks call u out for sht takes.

3. Asian Sensation

What do I have to be defensive about? I was spot on. Again.

How is it a ‘sht’ take when I constantly reminded you and the rest of the fan club of his shortcomings and why teams couldn’t win with his style of play all year long and I ended up being right again? Just like every other year? Sounds more like you ‘b****ing’ in every thread cause you hate the fact I was right.

4. Salvy

Salvy Member

Harden super fans pretty much hate anyone who is better than Harden, this postseason they hate Giannis, Butler, Curry, Luka....

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

At this point I don’t care about a present Jimmy Butler performance nor do I care about a past Jimmy Harden performance

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

7. my time to shine

Neither does Hassan Christopher

8. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Y would u as a rocket fan slobber over any of these players?

I recognize they r great players, doesn't mean I have to praise them just to find fault in harden.

I don't hate them, I just find it weird for folks praising players not on our team to slander ex Rockets.

That's like praising ewing, Robinson and other folks when we have/had Hakeem.

9. Salvy

Salvy Member

So just like you said, Harden is an ex-Rocket.... An ex-Rocket that destroyed the team I'm a fan of... An ex-Rocket that right before he left quit and then said The Rocket's weren't good enough. One that forced a trade to Brooklyn and directly lowered any value we could have had as a return. One that came to training camp out of shape and careless about the team.... Harden was pretty good in Houston, I give him credit for that....

Harden is not a legend like Hakeem... No one hated Hakeem when he left, no one can.... He gave this city nearly his entire career and two chips. He went to war in the hardest era to ever play in. He beat MJ, he beat Ewing, he beat Robinson, he beat Malone and Stockton, he beat Barkley and Shaq.... He beat some of the best players to ever play the game. Can we really say any of those players were better than Hakeem all things considered?

Harden on the other hand got beat time and time again and then left in the worst fashion possible. He left The Rockets with nothing. Yup, I am totally fine in pointing out players that at one point were debated as lesser stars or players than Harden... Yup, I am totally fine with Giannis or Butler winning chips... Mainly because I know The Rockets are still a while away from being back in the playoffs and these players aren't competing against my team. But them showing Harden up and how its really done.... Yeah! Loving it...

HardenReturns likes this.
  10. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

Tillman destroyed the team. Harden did us a favor by getting peak value for him. Because he hasn't looked the same since he left here. We dodged a bullet. We could be just as bad with Hime except we would have a lost less draft picks.

hakeem94 likes this.
  11. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

12. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Time to admit that Jimmy Butler is a stud player. In the playoffs I will take him over Harden 10/10 times. He has proven it all the time.

13. OremLK

OremLK Member

Nice bump, but from where I stand, neither of them has proven good enough to be the #1 option on a championship team, and they won't this year either. Harden because if he wins it all, it'll be behind Embiid, Butler because Miami ain't winning jack with that roster.

Maybe the real guy we need to bring back home is NBA Champion Kyle Lowry :D

14. RocketsDraftTV

you'd think posters would be more grateful and humbled now that since harden has left like a lot wanted and we have been the worst team in the league 3 years in a row. That threads like this should be locked

15. riko

riko Member

Asian sensation has mental problems and post stress regarding harden. Just put this lunatic with anger issues on ignore and your clutchfans viewing will improve ten folds.

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Butler semi coasts during regular season while Harden based his game mostly on the regular season.

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

For sure, Butler can't shoot many 3s and Harden doesn't have the killer instinct every time and getting older.

Butler does fit the Heat better than Harden those Rockets.

18. HP3

HP3 Member

Bro what are you even talking about? Its so easy to say that when dude is passed his prime and facing weaker competition .

19. HP3

HP3 Member

Bro our team was tailor made for those Rockets, I dont know what you are talking about. Good god bruh your takes have been really awful lately.

20. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Playoff numbers of two polar opposite playoff performers.

Player A
    Rebounds : 6.1
    Assists : 4.4
    Blocks : 0.6
    Steals : 1.7
    Turnovers : 1.8

2FG% : 49.5%
    3FG% : 34.3%
    FT% : 83.4%
    EFG% : 49.9%
    TS% : 57.3%
    WS/48 : .177