1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Has Harden ever had a Jimmy Butler performance?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SidDaKid, Oct 5, 2020.

1. lakersuck2

lakersuck2 Member

It kinda looked like a breakdown to me. I was completely shocked as well that he had that lane completely wide. What impressed me the most is that at the end of that game you just knew that by hook or by crook, Jimmy's taking that shot. Doesn't matter what the defense does, he's finding a way to take the shot.

HP3 and MettaWorldPete like this.
  2. MettaWorldPete

I still found it impressive that him and Lebron were able to make great plays at the end while obviously exhausted, but that's very true.

3. HP3

HP3 Member

Imagine having so little respect for your best player that you would spew garbage like this. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Holy hell. Some real clown stuff going in here.

MettaWorldPete likes this.
  4. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

The Rockets should trade Harden to the Warriors. Let him get a ring. Butler had to move around to get to the Finals. He got his ass kicked everywhere else he’s played. I’d love to see James with some All Stars

5. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I hate to say it. Miami has a lot more fight in them than the Rockets.

There was a time in the middle of the 4th quarter, I thought the Lakers was going to win and the Heat looked like they didn't have much left in their barrel. But they didn't give up. Butler didn't give up. Kudos to Jimmy B. They lost Dragic and half of Bam and had to start a rookie in the Finals against the best team.

Crashlanded19, PeterKingX and T for 3 like this.
  6. Asian Sensation

Jimbo would be great off the bench for the Warriors. He’d be unstoppable playing the super 6th man role for them.

7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Why would you hate to say that? It's true. Jimmy scraping and his teammates feed off that.

Miami plays like they dont want to let jimmy down

Easy likes this.
  8. HardenVolumeOne

you said lillard was better than harden in the playoffs, i showed you the stats and now you are deflecting lol

9. T for 3

T for 3 Member

I'll admit I had no Idea Butler was capable of such a high level of play before the bubble. You're 100 % right.

10. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I hate to say it because I am a Rockets fan, not a Heat fan. I wish the Rockets played like that. :(

DreamShook likes this.
  11. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

He’d be unstoppable with Steph & Klay and a real coach.

12. Asian Sensation

Lillard got injured in game 4 smart guy.

13. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

Finals always elevate people's thinking on players. Glad Jimmy is doing great things after having some post season troubles in previous years.

14. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

How many times has Lillard got his team to a top 4 seed compared to Harden........that is the difference really

HP3 likes this.
  15. Asian Sensation

Yeah... a real coach that’s smart enough to bring him off the bench. Not start him and let him ISO to death.

16. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Butler has Duncan and Herro... and Bam.

Harden has Gordon and Covington... and Westbrook.

But yea this Heat team has GRIT. Rockets are trash as much as I hate to admit it cuz I’m the biggest Rockets fan alive. But our team just doesn’t move. Westbrook also wasnt helping the case since he can’t shoot.

But yea... if Harden has AD... Rockets go 4-0 against Heat.

Also, nobody doubles Lebron because Lakers have shooters. Everyone triple teams Harden cuz the rest of our team is a laughing stock lol.

Sigh... I wish things were different for Houston. But we are screwed for a while unless we can add another star somehow.

HP3 likes this.
  17. HardenVolumeOne

HP3 likes this.
  18. Pringles09

Pringles09 Member

Jimmy is a better player than harden hate to say it. Better leader and doesnt just lay down like our star

19. HardenVolumeOne

not even gonna respond to that

20. HardenVolumeOne

with the way westbrook was playing in these playoffs their is nothing that jimmy could have done to help us win againist the lakers

HP3 likes this.