1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harlem Voters Voting for Obama because Palin is his VP

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Oct 7, 2008.

1. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Here are Obama's supporters citing his pro-life, pro-winning in Iraq, and anti-stem cell research policies as justification for why they are voting for him. Others agree with Obama's choice of Sarah Palin for his Vice President role.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b5p3OB6roAg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b5p3OB6roAg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There are always people who will vote blindly.

For example 1(a), please see the poster above.

3. pppbigppp

pppbigppp Member

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/06/poll.of.polls/?iref=hpmostpop

Some are waking up. Some still make garbage threads.

4. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

I could go into any red state, do the exact opposite, and cherry pick answers too.

Don't get me wrong, the bit is funny. But if you're trying to make it out that Obama supporters don't know anything about the issues, the same is true of the other side.

5. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Sal hates black people.

6. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

There are no bad reasons to vote for obama - there are only bad people who refuse to vote for him.

7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well Obama is definitely pro winning in Iraq, and has best strategy for the larger war on terror and what it takes to win there as well.

8. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Wroj0FLvzs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Wroj0FLvzs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

9. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

I had to put up with the results of stupid people voting for George Bush for all the wrong reasons for the last 8 years, so here's a small taste of your own medicine.

I hope you enjoy the next 4 years of absolute bitterness, Hater_Jorge.

10. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

There's idiots on both sides. The only one who's a bigger idiot is the one who doesn't realize that.

11. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

BabaBOOEEEYYY!

12. halfbreed

halfbreed Contributing Member

Watch the two videos in this thread.

These people will decide the presidency.

13. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Those videos were both depressing. :(

14. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

YEAH!

You are either with us or against us!

15. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Thank you for this video. Started off my Wednesday with some laughter.

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The way these things work is that they go around talking to 1,000 people and they find the 3 or 4 who are ignorant enough to make their point and say it's reflective of an entire population.

It's not only deceptive, but it's racist.

They don't show all the answers that were educated or called them out on what they were trying to do.

TJ - this is the first time you've managed to offend me. I will have to say I really now see evidence that you are indeed a racist.

17. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

First of all, how 'bout a "NSFW" on that first posting, TJ?

Second, if you're looking to Howard Stern as the voice of reason in political discourse, you're obviously running out of legitimate points to contribute. Stern isn't looking to depict a "fair and balanced" (TM Fox News) argument: he's a sensationalist. His goal is to get people riled up, and he'll do that by any means necessary, including presenting a skewed depiction of voter intelligence.

There are ignorant people on both sides of any fence. That does NOT mean that anyone voting one way or the other is ignorant. Your post is obviously trying to intimate otherwise.

18. u851662

u851662 Contributing Member

How do we know the people he is talking to are black. How do we know this is not staged?

19. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Race has no part of my post or intentions -- please don't put words in my mouth. You owe me an apology.

20. Fatty FatBastard

I'll apologize for him.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sAVTsRVzVxo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sAVTsRVzVxo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>