1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hardens Media availability

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stormy1234, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Yes .. Checks (Nikes) over Stripes (Adidas) .. bad attempt of using rap lyrics I guess! LOL

2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Harden says,"When you need a basket, Need a bucket.." when refrencing his post game. This is the exact phrase Silas was using last post practice interview. Which means Silas and Harden are in the lab maybe building some trust? Hope intensifying!

#82 DreamShook, Dec 21, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
  3. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Next question man FU

4. DooghMaster9

DooghMaster9 Member

i think he is dead set on not acknowledging it.

Nook likes this.
  5. Nook

Nook Member

I hear a lot about how the Rockets played the way they did because of Harden.... but a lot of it was that Harden trusted Morey and MDA, and he played the way they wanted him to play.... and you can see the change in some of what Harden has said and done. At the first media interview he said that he would do whatever coach wanted him, and it was in context to another issue, almost matter of fact. Then in the first game he played, he scored a couple times on cuts off ball to the basket.... now he is discussing posting up and scoring in the paint, and diversifying his game some.

Deuce, Rocket River, Reeko and 6 others like this.
  6. Sep11ie

Sep11ie Member

Was about to say that exact thing

Verbal Christ likes this.
  7. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Don’t hold your breath

8. LorneMalvo

LorneMalvo Member

I think time will show D’Antoni and Morey were are and two of the dumbest most incompetent executive duos ever.

So many common sense moves have happened in such a short time since they left.

Rudyc281 likes this.
  9. Nook

Nook Member

How would you have answered the question if you were him?

Reeko, kaden, Patience and 3 others like this.
  10. HP3

HP3 Member

Yup, I have been trying to tell people that. They think Harden himself cut out mid range and post ups. But to be honest....his mid range isnt that good.

11. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Harden just posted a picture of himself with his hand in the camera and putting stuff in a trunk on Instagram. I think he took it down already. Like on for 10 minutes sort of thing. I might need to check again.

edit: it’s still up

12. Nook

Nook Member

He already did some this pre season.... he will need to do more if they decide to add that to the offense, but there is effort in that area after only a few practices.

13. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

I would of came out and said something along the lines of there being a lot of changes with the franchise and I’m not sure how I feel about that.

And everything is a question including me.

That’s as close to trade me as possible.

14. King1

King1 Contributing Member

It's almost as if some of our fans don't know Harden's personality after all these years. He never answers personal stuff let alone this question.

15. Nook

Nook Member

It is a weird picture, just looks like he is putting an single bag in the back of his car and he is blocking the camera. It doesn't look like he cleaned out his locker or anything. Very weird though.

16. Nook

Nook Member

"James you said you don't know how you feel about it, can you elaborate on that?"

"James what has changed around the team that has led you to not know how you feel?"

"James I know you were asked a similar question, but does this mean you have not asked to be traded?"

Answering it that way opens up a whole lot of questions............. and no one wants that..... I thought he answered the question fine, it cut off other similar questions.

King1, Reeko and GotGame15 like this.
  17. Nimo

Nimo Member

Correct. I'm not trying to misleading people. It was a joke.

18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I don't know the stats, but that turnaround step-back midrange shot , before he abandoned it for the step-back three, was the reason Harden became a perennial MVP candidate.

BamBam and Nook like this.
  19. LorneMalvo

LorneMalvo Member

Stop looking at things from a normal Joe point of view.

it’s not a weird picture for a young bachelor worth a quarter billion who hangs around entertainment people almost exclusively.

What’s he gonna post, a head selfie? It’s his way of being unique and distinguished while being like everyone else

it’s nothing

Nook likes this.
  20. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

"Next question."

He gone, guys...

Amel likes this.