1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden's Goal: "To be the best player in the NBA"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RoxBeliever, Aug 8, 2013.

1. hardenisaboss

hardenisaboss Member

I totally agree,
    but I think expanding his game to all areas of the court will elevate him into the best of the best in the NBA. he does use the midrange time to time, just a little more would do great for him. around 2-3 shots (MUST BE OPEN THOUGH) would keep the defenses honest even more. But you are right, right now he should work on his TOs and defense, even though with Dwight he should improve in both facets.

Oh boy I just love having a 23 year old baby superstar on our team where the fans can argue and debate about what he can do to be the best in the league. Thank you Morey:cool:

2. Jetfuel

Jetfuel Member

This coming season is going to be really telling. There are no more excuses now. Harden needs to perform on both ends of the court and find a way to elevate his teammates. I don't care about his points or assists. Only wins. Same goes for Dwight.

Rockets wins, that's the only stat that matters now.

3. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

While Lebron is still playing , I have to wonder if the goal is achievable.

Lebron is head and shoulders above every other player in the game , that coming from a guy who has watched the NBA for the last 40 years and seen them all.

Honestly , I think the difference between Lebron and the next best player is greater than the difference between MJ and the next best player during his prime.

Yeah , Lebrob is that good , as much as I hate to say it.

Kobe was a good teammate .... When he could carry a team to the NBA finals , now , not so much.

4. Merovingian

Merovingian Member

Good points, nothing news here

5. The Jabberwock

I truly loved that quote!

Well, he's on his way there, I believe.

There are only 2 things he will have to do to get there:
    1. Outlive LBJ in the league
    2. Develop a burning passion for top-notch D

:cool: