1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden withdraws from 2016 Olympics

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tmactoyao, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Brazilian women ain't got asses. They got beautiful, perfectly shaped bods down there.:eek:

2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Really surprising b****-ass comments from people I didn't know had b**** in them. very disappointing. Some of you guys are letting the sodium from a disappointing season overwhelm you. Calm down. Take a break.

3. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

What do you expect? Our fans are whiny b****es. I've never seen such a collective with such a loser mentality. Les definitely has the fans he deserves.

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

It's always funny how you forget to mention that he was hurt. The he came out of shape last year came from McHale, but you forget to mention the other part "Because he was hurt."

As for him being lazy the entire year...well I don't know what to say about that. The NBA must suck then, if Harden only put in effort he'd average 50/10/10 since his numbers are already stellar. I'd hate to see what he's capable of if he wasn't so lazy.

Any ways your post said that he has legitimate questions as to his work ethic and I'm still waiting on proof as to who actually questioned Harden's work ethic and hopefully it'll be someone besides posters on Clutchfans.

1 person likes this.
  5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Incoming "I don't care if he was hurt he should have been eating cauliflower and chicken breasts if he couldn't walk" comment.

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Well, that is disappointing as he had his best year when he played all summer and came into camp in shape and committed to playing both sides.

Let's hope he learned from last year's brand building summer and how that hurt his start to the year and led to him dropping down the list of great players because he did not commit to D.

I wish he was playing in the Olympics, and would like to hear why he withdrew, not like he has played too many games in the playoffs ....but maybe he doesn't care about the Olympics.....or maybe he is afraid of Brazil...who knows.

Let's just hope he comes into camp in shape and works on his game this summer instead of getting fat like he did last summer.

DD

7. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Not buying that injury was the sole reason he arrived into camp overweight. Convenient excuse but we all saw him and noticed his weight gain in various pictures last off season. Even when he played Drew League he was chubby and if he was so hurt he wouldn't have been playing. We saw him go on chipotle runs with Khloe more than we saw him in the gym last year.

And he did play lazy especially on defense.

8. dmoneybangbang

Stick to your Debbie downer narratives.

9. dmoneybangbang

DMo is the player who most need to keep playing as he hasn't been top in NBA minutes like Harden for the past 3 years.

10. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

I like it. Helps fine tune the ignore list.

11. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

Is anyone surprised that people like you haven't watched the News the past few months now?

12. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

Bunch of losers need to get off of this site once in awhile and educate yourselves before throwing around unwarranted insults.

13. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Half of the people who get that new superbug die. HALF!

I really hope some of y'all aren't grouping me up with these Harden haters just cause an A1 sauce wise crack.

I've been lucky enough to travel to Brasil twice now. The 1st time I got out right before the major riots caused by people being pissed that they put a new tax on city bus fares to help pay for the World Cup. Beautiful people inside and out, insanely good food and drink, amazing culture, diverse and accepting, everyone treats you like you're fam....but they're dealing with a lot of terrible stuff right now. I think it's like a 4:1 ratio between the real & usd. I hope the olympics are successful and everyone goes there and spends dollars in their economy, but I completely understand why a lot of people are pulling out. I was excited about a Durant - Harden duo for team USA, but I don't hold anything against Harden for this.

#93 cdrive, Jun 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  14. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

He is a single man, he needs to find a woman to marry in this summer, Isn't it OK?
    U guys should concern more about your own lifeļ¼Œ Harden has his life, the basketball is only a part of his life

15. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Fat lazy apathetic iso ball hogging turnovers flopping ref whistle bailout point guard Dwight freezing out of shape no defense power over franchise coach killing strippers Khardashian big booty loving parties non-leader fame seeking, is the motive no other factors for his move

1 person likes this.
  16. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Not sure I'd want to go there nowadays, either. Can't blame him.

17. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

How about "every ****ing player everything ****ing season have ankle sprains and they don't get fat every time it happens".

18. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

By far his best year was when he was coming off team USA. So disappointing in that sense.

19. alethios

alethios Member

'Nuff said. There's nothing but sniping and pettiness in this thread. You call yourselves Rockets fans?

20. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Great post will rep again .