1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden was partying with Meek Mill in Miami on Halloween

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ScolaIsBallin, Nov 1, 2015.

1. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

Yea so disappointing he didn't lock himself in the hotel room

2. val_modus

val_modus Member

MVP candidate... for the other team.

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

Bro... the last thing you do when you are known to have alcohol problems and want to solve those problems is go to night club type environment surrounded by alcohol. You honestly believe they went dry that night? Boy... it's one thing to always think with the glass half full, but you are just on another level buddy.

1 person likes this.
  4. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

That source is trash

5. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Member
    Supporting Member

I was just thinking the same thing

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

I remember during an episode of Hard Knocks, JJ Watt talking to another teammate about how he goes to bed at 8 and that helps him immensely in terms of performance. Harden is a professional athlete who burns considerably more calories and wears down his joints and muscles more than the average human. Yes, going to bed at 10ish is more responsible and conducive to better performances than clubbing to 1 AM. I did(do) my fair share of going to bars and clubs and I can tell you that I never came home earlier than 2AM on nights I went out.

For a professional athlete, sleep is just as important as practice.

7. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Nah, he's practicing his Euro steps.

8. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Member
    Supporting Member

Yoda! Is that you?

9. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Russell Wilson was at a Halloween party too. Who cares they are famous athletes.

10. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I posted about his demeanor a while ago and got flamed.

The no hope give up on defense/lazy plays have always stuck in my mind, even when he has a great offensive game. Whether you feel like giving up on the inside or not should always be overshadowed by your commitment to the team...never show your teammates how easily you give up. The terrible defensive players do their best (steve nash) even when they know they will end up getting rolled, because of the message it sends to the rest of the team. As the leader, it has always bothered me that Harden won't lead by example.

I also don't mind the abysmal statistical games...but the attitude...that's one thing that'll make or break your career, and it's starting to get worrying.

11. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

Rap music was so much better when Tupac was still alive

12. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Member
    Supporting Member

I understand Harden is a young multi-millionaire but this is ridiculous. This shows that he does not take his job seriously. This is where the Rockets organization should pull him in and tell him that he needs to get his crap together. I thought teams had curfews? He had a big game today after his team had dropped two games by 20. This is so disappointing.... No way Curry, Lebron or Durant pull this crap !!!!!

13. Ubigman

Ubigman Member

necrophiliac

14. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Why is this a 5 star thread?

15. FTW Rockets FTW

Why y'all surprised?

It's South beach on a Saturday Halloween night

I have sources who have seen Harden hit up V Live with games the next day

This is Harden. He is not Curry or LeBron.

He has other distractions and not the same work ethic. Unless you believ delusional homers like Sizzle who claim Harden was busting his ass off all off season at the gym trying to g et better and has the same work ethic as curry

16. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

FTW do you still believe that Harden is a better player than JJ Watt? I know he plays eggball but JJ Watt has work ethic.

17. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Ms. Lady Harden was partying hard like this way before Lawson got here. Plus Harden is a grown man, so Lawson is not influencing him to do anything that he doesn't want to do. Harden suppose to be our leader and it's a damn shame after two blown out losses in which he was the root cause, he's out partying and getting drunk before the game. The Rockets organization might want to employ a curfew since Harden can't get his **** together. If they don't, it's going to be a long season.

We have Dwight missing all these games because they don't want him playing the 2nd game of a back to back.

We have Harden partying too much, along with Lawson.

This team is not ready for a championship run. Right now we're the laughing stock of the NBA.

Ms. Lady I was just telling my brother the other day that Harden needs to settle down. Find a great woman that will tame his wild nature and keep him focused. LOL

18. ibm

ibm Member

then a wrong choice has been made. lol.

19. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Member

What's the name of the song in the video? I want to turn my living room into a club.

20. Dopamine

Dopamine Member