1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden to Dekker "Pass that s#!+!, Pass that s#!+!"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketsTerps, Jan 25, 2017.

1. topfive

topfive CF OG

People, people... no need to panic!

Everything will be fine after the All-Star break, when we trade for Ricky Rubio and D'Antoni finally gets his wish and moves Harden off the ball.

Deuce, Richie_Rich, BigMaloe and 3 others like this.
  2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Yeah James does this sometimes and it usually looks like he's just b****ing rather than helping.. He needs to keep the passion but direct it better than this.

Mathloom, DudeWah and Stormy1234 like this.
  3. T for 3

T for 3 Member

yes, you are right. but harden is just as much to blame as everyone else. I don't get the sense that he understands that. and yes **** draymond green, but leaders have to be held accountable too and i respect draymond green for instructing HIS leader on how to play.

ryano2009 likes this.
  4. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

Give me a f*kin break - for real. Harden has been as far above his roleplayer teammates in importance to the team now and in the past years as the elites. This was a dumba$$ post. 50% of the attention on this board this year has been on Harden getting the MVP - the freakin' best player in the league - and now Harden is a scrub. So stupid.

5. chievous minniefield

chievous minniefield Contributing Member

This is all very dramatic. And serious.

I look forward to the 30 For 30.

Aydge and hakeem94 like this.
  6. T for 3

T for 3 Member

So saying harden isn't jordan means i'm calling him a scrub? no. I'm saying you cant just say "oh well jordan did it, so harden can do it too." Harden was bad tonight. He was just as much to blame for this as anyone else. Please act your age and stop with the name calling.

7. RocketsTerps

RocketsTerps Member

Huh? D'Antoni's wet dream was Harden ON the ball. Even if we traded for Rubio he'd come off the bench like Jeremy Lin did.

8. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

you need to tell Bill Cosby to have a Coke and stfu... ;)

9. Nook

Nook Member

So we don't know what play Harden is mad about... we can't tell what Dekker or Harden said... BUT somehow it is Harden's fault and some terrible wrong... unless Jordan, Kobe, Magic, Hakeem, James, KJ, Barkley, Bird or Westbrook does it; then it is leadership? Got it....

10. BackdoorHarden

Why it always have to be the white guy standing up against the black man?

RACIST!!!

11. BackdoorHarden

IT'S RACIST!!!

When a White Leader like Brady or Rodgers scream at his teammates for screwing up, it's called "LEADERSHIP"

When a young and up coming black man like Harden instruct his teammate where he should be standing, it's called "LOSING HIS CALL. YO THAT BALL IS WHACKED. HE 'S OUT OF CONTROL. CRAZY BLACK GUY YELLING AT THE LITTLE WHITE GUY"

RACIST!!!

D-rock likes this.
  12. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Second year sophomore?

MorningZippo and D-rock like this.
  13. T for 3

T for 3 Member

The problem is harden didn't play well either. so i don't know how all those guys react when they are playing poorly, but that is why this is getting this kind of a response. people see it as harden not taking responsibility for his own poor play.

Newlin and DudeWah like this.
  14. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

Harden told Dekker "pass it you're trash"

15. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

He need to pass to YAO!!!!

16. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I'm going to assume everybody trashing Harden over this has never gotten frustrated at somebody before.

hakeem94 likes this.
  17. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

"that s#!+!" is A1 sauce. Dekker yelled back, "Nobody gives a s#!+! about A1 sauce. Eat your steak like a man!"

You can bet Harden won't ever eat with Dekker anymore. Dekker had better learn to eat oysters now.

18. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Lackadaisical defense, poor effort, broke shot, no accountability, and no leadership to how he has played the last 8 games.... I DO GIVE A CRAP about this numbers... nor do I care that he is going to the MVP of the NBA.... the fact of the matter is he has stunk in up on the defensive end.... not because of him giving an effort.... but because just refuses to play Defense after turnovers or when the player blows by him..... he continues to jack up 3s when the shot isnt falling and he has the ability to take the ball inside and make a play.....

Also he has been turning the ball over carelessly, and then expects his teammates to cover for his lack of defense in transition.... He has to be held accountable for his misdeeds....

On the other hand, the teams defense and especially the pick and roll defense has been str8 up garbage.... I know we are small, but our BIGS have to be the worst rebounding centers and bigs in the NBA....... As a team out shooting has been off, and we lack the mental capacity to attack and create shots in that matter when nothing is falling.... truly living and dying by the three... I hope we make a move soon....

No worries tho.... Rockets will bounce back with the heavy home games and the low tier talents that is coming to town... I hope the Rockets can feed on the weak and once again get their chemistry, groove, and momentum back for the the RUN that is expected.....

We will get to 58+ wins...... YOOL B!

ramotadab likes this.
  19. Jatman20

Jatman20 Member

Apparently Dekker needed to "pass that s#!+!"

Lately Dekker has passed on open 3's in favor of driving. Probably got stripped of the ball on such a play.
    It happened to all the players tonight. Ariza dribbled the ball out of bounds along the baseline.

20. fiersdownbelow

Why does this sound like a good idea right now?

bilaal14 likes this.