1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden shoes question (Kicks n00b)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Petey-N-Htown, May 8, 2013.

1. Petey-N-Htown

Petey-N-Htown Member

What kind of shoes does Harden usually wear on the court and how much should I expect to pay for a pair?

I think that they are the Nike Zoom Hyperdunk Low, but I'm not sure.

Also shoe prices can be large $$$ and sometimes fairly cheap like $50-$100 range.

How much should I expect to drop for these?

Can I customize these shoes?

Thanks for any answers. I really don't know a lot about shoes, but I'd like to get a pair of these.

2. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Nike Lunar Hypergamer low. I don't see it on online shoe stores though so might not be in stores anymore. Ebay? Shouldn't be that expensive since they aren't sought after 100ish~. You can only customize shoes that are on the Nike store website but they usually only do it for popular new shoes only like Kobes, Lebrons, and Durants. P.Es (Players Exclusive) are like the ones Harden wore on Xmas (the silver ones) and don't even try to get those they are limited and hard to get.

[​IMG]

3. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

These shoes came out in early 2012 I think. Not sure why nike made their guards-without-a-sig-shoe wear an older model

4. TexasStake

TexasStake Member

5. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

If only I could find a pair of the Christmas shoe

6. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

I think you can ID (customize) them on nike.com. It might be those or the hyperdunks.

7. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

If you want to customize a pair of shoes on nike id, be prepared to spend over $140

8. morpheus133

morpheus133 Member

The lowtops you can only find online, but I got the hightop version for ~$60 at the Nike Factory Store near Texas City about 2 months ago.

9. Jontro

Jontro Member

Wait till next season when Harden gets his own Nike shoes.

10. faraza84

faraza84 Member

Look similar to brooks' shoe. I remember seeing that at house of hoops. Damn I should have picked em up when I had the chance.

11. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

the silver ones?

12. faraza84

faraza84 Member

The red low tops. I think they were low top hyperdunks. They said ab 0.

13. victorx91

victorx91 Member

If there are any Nike outlets or factory/clearance stores around, you can find very nice basketball shoes for around $60-70, Hyperdunks, Hyperfuses, etc. Check the Nike online shop as well, in the clearance section. Very good deals.