1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden pushing for Nets trade

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Tristan_fiore, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Ben Frank

Ben Frank Member

We have bent over backwards for Harden year after year, paid this mf 40 mil a years, Disappears in the playoffs year n and year out. Now because his buddy Morey is gone who spoiled the **** out of this guy, where he take no accountability. gave away all our assets. Now he just turns his back on us. I'm bout tired of these diva superstars who haven't accomplishment anything, acting like we own them something. mf u owe us a championship we did every single thing u have asked for. Morey is a snake too.. if he wanted to go to Philly we could have gotten compensation in return, now i'm sure he's spreading all this bs information to make the rockets look like a bad organization when he was part of the problems with bad contracts, and throwing our future away for a tunnel vision player in Westbrook. What have Houston sports fan done to deserve this, Texans and Rockets

Amel, RustyHarden, zeeshan2 and 2 others like this.
  2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

3. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

I'm not happy seeing Harden and Russ go and I suspect we've seen the last of PJ, Covington, and Rivers--but at least we'll still have our core of Carroll, Frazier, and Caboclo.

Invisible Fan, BmwM3 and Htown Legend like this.
  4. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

If I don't get what I want.....guess what? They starting the season until they convince the team they been tampering with to send the right assets.

5. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

6 hours in....just talk. Nothing substantial yet.

6. riko

riko Member

Who is vin fosh nba ? He tweeted there is strong belief in the 6ers front office they will or can get Harden without giving up Simmons or big Joel

Horford, Milton, thuybulle, Zahire smith and multiple picks . Is crusty the clown running the front office? My god

roslolian and pippendagimp like this.
  7. hakeemthagreat

Isn't MDA in Brooklyn? This was all planned. The other team allegedly interested is Morey's Sixers. Morey & MDA basically THREW the season last year knowing they'd be leaving possibly taking James with them

8. Da Wink

Da Wink Member

Atlanta would be my underdog Beard team..gimme ice trae and other young guns and picks

9. T for 3

T for 3 Member

He’ll go wherever is best for the Rockets, (which may mean nowhere). Anything less than that is an absolute failure.

10. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Sad.

I hope this is not true.

11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

The server isn't that bad.

(It took 20 minutes to get this to post)

12. 1Deep

1Deep Member

Has anybody checked on coach Silas?

He thought he was walking into a 2 superstar situation.

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Harden and who is the second? Covington?

14. SORF

SORF Member

You evidently haven't heard of the "Curse of the Toyota Center". When they installed the original big scoreboard in the new building before it opened, one of the workers fell to his death working on it. It is one of the reasons Alexander replaced the scoreboard with a bigger one before he left.

Der Rabbi likes this.
  15. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

You can only borrow against so many assets, at some point your existing debt covenants will not allow you use the same collateral to borrow more against. Without any super stars, playoff revenue, and COVID hitting every one of his businesses, he is done. This team will be sold via auction through a bankruptcy process if he can't find an equity investor. My conspiracy theory from the beginning when Les sold this team he financed a significant portion of the team himself for Tilman, and his plan was to end up getting the team back for a fraction of what he sold it for. That is why he took those trophies, he didn't want Fertita prints on them knowing they will be gone within a few years. Les is very in touch with the markets, and even without COVID he knew team valuations were hitting a peak in 2017. Team will have a new owner within 18 months.

joshuaao and ksny15 like this.
  16. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

17. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Harden for D-Hop straight up.

Htown Legend and BigM like this.
  18. Bo6

Bo6 Member

even the fact that tilman made billions off these trash ass restaurants is infuriating.

Space Ghost and KingCheetah like this.
  19. alethios

alethios Member

Both of them dunking on people :D

KingCheetah likes this.
  20. riko

riko Member

Yeah Harden for Kyrie and a couple of first rounders. Kyrie is not even in Hardens league but it’s a lot better then LeVert and other scrubs

BallSoHarden likes this.