1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden partied with Drake at V-Live last night

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J-Tang, May 23, 2015.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

What's funny is there is a reddit thread about this very subject on the Warriors forum. They are finding it funny because they talked about a time during the memphis series that the players went out and you know enjoyed life.

In the end there is more to life than basketball and if Harden wanted to go to a concert he'll go. If he did go looks like it didn't hurt his performance. In fact I hope he goes to a concert today if that's how he's going to play the folowing day.

2. rocketshopeful

i always thought Harden would be more Kanye given their sense of fashion. Thats what pissed me off the most about this thread. Wack.

Also - side note, Harden should not be doing serious Taco Bell commercials. At least Hakeem's were funny.

/END RANT

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

You are on a roll DD lmao

4. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Lol.............................go away son.

5. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Pen-they-hoes