1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden = Melo

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dmo for 3mo, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Dmo for 3mo

Dmo for 3mo Member

I said this last year and was shouted down and I'm sure I will again this time. Can't wait for us to be forced to give this bum 300 mil and be underachievers for the next decade.

2. rocketseagles07

The same Melo who can't get his team to the playoffs in the east? Stop. You guys either way overrate Houston and act like every other team is trash. Or you make statements like this. When neither are accurate..

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

K.

4. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Good points. But you forgot to mention they both played with Future HOF player. Jeremy Lin

5. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

#analysis

6. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Stop making threads, kid. This comparison is one many people have made, but is it really necessary to make this thread and "give Dmo the max" back2back?

7. Ns575

Ns575 Member

#Insider #Ur2Good4Clutchfans #Work4Yahoo

8. awc713

awc713 Member

Harden = Harden

Melo = Melo

9. juanm34

juanm34 Member

10. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Let me know when the thread gets going. I have a lot to say

11. ibm

ibm Member

melo just happened to be in the same draft of lebron, and back then david stern was so eager to create a competition that didnt really exist. so that's that.

talent wise, i do think melo and harden are pretty much on the same level. but melo has proven to be cancerous to his teams, for whatever reason. harden, no. i was scared when morey wanted to lure melo here.

so no. melo <> harden.

12. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

I was hoping not to use this so EARLY in the season! :eek:

13. malakas

malakas Member

I don't see any similarity except that they both are bad defenders and play basketball.

14. malakas

malakas Member

BTW this is the second thread you make in 5 minutes that seem to be a gross overreaction/troll attempt. Dissapointed because I thought you were a good and rational poster.

15. MarioKissoDeath

Supporting Member

I have a suspicion that Harden's ankle issue is much worse than anyone let on. He isn't a Melo. He is tough and would never talk about an injury. This has to be why he isn't able to hit his shots.

16. Dmo for 3mo

Dmo for 3mo Member

People made excuses for Melo for years until they finally gave up on him. Same will happen for Harden. He'll be in his 30's still not having a ring before people come around. He doesn't have the necessary DNA to be a champ. Look around the league at the other stars and tell me how he is going to beat those guys in the playoffs. Those guys actually care about winning. What has harden done to improve himself in the offseason?

17. BAM

BAM Member

What if uh C-A-T really spelled dog?

18. Lando

Lando Member

You = jackass

19. Dmo for 3mo

Dmo for 3mo Member

I don't make popular statements all the time because I don't guzzle the koolaid like some around here. Doesn't make me any less a fan than anyone else here. I've watched 90% of the games the last 15 years. Take off the red glasses and actually look at this team compared to the other elite teams.

20. Corrosion

Corrosion Member