1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden makes All-NBA First team.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, May 21, 2015.

1. MistaK

MistaK Member

He had Harden second team if I recall correctly. It was on his twitter feed i believe

2. beardsanity713

a total of 3 Eastern conference players made allnba teams
    lebron
    kyrie
    pau

3. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Congrats JHard

4. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Frauden? The mental midget who isn't capable of being a #1 guy on a contender?

I'm with Ding.

5. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

huh....

6. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Or the inverse -- Curry is so good, he has a halo effect that makes 3 of his teammates look much better than they are.

7. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Right, that's true too. Ding on the other hand is a pos.

8. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Im no Curry fan but I highly doubt that team Win 55 games without him. Harden didn't have a #2 player most of the year is the reason I thought he should have been MVP.

9. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Bunch of asshats

Congrats beard:eek:

10. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

thats just stupid, harden and curry averages around the same number of assists.. curry didnt make his teammates, their own talent was already their.. if anything its the coaching thats different

11. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

the warriors would make the playoffs in the west with kerr coaching with or without curry( livingston, darren collison, or sessions would be good enough with the talent the warriors have)... curry is not good enough to come on the rockets and make us a 67 win team if you swap him with harden... ITS THE DAMN COACHING OF KERR AND HIS GREAT ASSISTANTS

this is why on realgm i tell those warriors fanboys that curry doesnt take over games willingly, he and his boyfriend thompson get most of their points of ILLEGAL screens, and pick plays... harden is like prime LEBRON, he runs right though you and makes the right play whether it be breaking down his opponent one on one, or dishing it

Curry doesnt even play that many minutes his body would break down if he had to carry the rockets with all our injuries this year especially with( no disprespect) with mchale coaching instead of kerr

12. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

You think the warriors win 55 games if you swap curry with sessions? No way. If the Warriors didn't have Curry we probably would beat this team in 5. And they definitely wouldn't have comeback from 16 down without him.

13. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

you forget livingston led that comeback.. proves my point

14. thegame_2234

thegame_2234 Contributing Member

congrats to Harden :)

15. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Dubs 67 with Steph
    Hawks 60 with Teague

Steph is the better player of course, but Teague got 0 votes in the MVP race. Switch players and I'm sure the Hawks probably win 67 games or more, and Teague likely still helps the Warriors get to 60 wins. Still good for 2nd best record in the league and 60 wins is great.

Hawks and Warriors are both incredibly talented and well-coached teams yet no one on the Hawks got a all-nba player despite having 4 all stars(in the east).

This league is wack as hell.

Harden and Davis have played the best ball all season. Easily. On difference is that Harden has been healthy all season.

16. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

Yeah Livingston singlehandedly brought them back and not the guy who hit threes and scored 34 points :rolleyes:

17. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

Hawks may not win more than 67. That's incredibly hard to do. No chance that GS wins 60 with Teague, though. It's ridiculous to say that GS would be the best team in the west with Jeff Teague as their point guard.

18. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Well deserved, congrats James Da Bearded One Harden.

19. OpenLayup-Why3?

How did guy voted who didn't have Harden in his MVP top 5 ?

20. fonzie_004

fonzie_004 Member

Who's Kevin ding? I'll withhold any kind of Asian joke relating to this guy out of respect to our large Asian community here