1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden is so inconsistent

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rev1274, Mar 21, 2013.

Tags:
  1. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

I think he's another lin fan who wants lin to be the primary scorer. Harden is the best player on this team... he's the only one that's not a tradable asset.

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

this guy is such an obvious troll its not even funny. WHy haven't the mods locked this thread up and banned him?

3. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Don't burden the OP with facts. Shame on you;)

4. Rocketeer

Rocketeer Member

Maybe an inconsistent shooter, but not an inconsistent scorer.

5. felixng2012

felixng2012 Member

Lol making LOFs look bad with your stupidity.

6. PhiSlamma

PhiSlamma Member

Actually, that's not what I took from this obvious troll thread. I took something like this, instead:

LOH's want to criticize Lin for everything that he does, and every perceived shortcoming he has (inconsistency, not living up to his salary, etc)? Ok, now we're going to take your sacred cow (Harden), or the person Lin is supposedly inferior to, and do the same thing with him. How do you like it, LOH?

The thread doesn't surprise me. Not saying that I agree with it, but I get it.

If you rub your dog's face in the poo in the carpet a few times, I would imagine that the dog would be happy to rub your face in your poo if it had the chance.

JLin's been playing well. LOF are going to crow.

2 people like this.
  7. HadToDoItCF

HadToDoItCF Member

This is why ClutchFans can't have nice things.

8. jimbo0488

jimbo0488 Member

I just wanted to point something out about Harden vs Kobe for the month of February. Kobe got player of the month for February but here are the numbers:

Harden: 28.7 ppg, 6.8 apg, 6.3 rpg, 2.2 spg, 53% FG, 49% 3pt

Kobe: 23.9 ppg, 6.6 apg, 6.7 rpg, 0.9 spg, 49% FG, 27% 3pt

I know it is Kobe and the Lakers started playing better but Harden got snubbed here.

9. King1

King1 Member

Ban this moron

10. jimbo0488

jimbo0488 Member

Who??

11. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Harden is so inconsistent at being inconsistent.

12. King1

King1 Member

The idiot who started this abysmal thread

13. roxxy

roxxy Member

Why are you so angry? I could care less about the OP's post. And we will see if Harden gets the calls he deserves. This isn't me discrediting Harden so relax yourself. This is more me questioning calls made by the refs in the post season vs the regular season. We all know the Heat get all there calls, & you can't even sneeze on Durant. Color me skeptical but I don't see Harden going to the line 18 times in a post season game. But if he does lord knows I wouldn't complain but I just don't see it.

14. larry cook

larry cook Member

Harden is the only superstar on the team. I repeat the only SUPERSTAR! show some respect, he literally carries this team every night! Even on his off nights he scores 20 in his sleep, harden is one of the most consistent scorers in the league barely trailing KEVIN DURANT in efficiency. Dude I think you just have too much hate in your blood.

1 person likes this.